Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

I'm so surprised with the nearly 100% gay population here we don't have a dating thread. This isn't a gay dating thread just dating in general. We all rant rant and vent about dates, boys, girls, relationships. Relieve your stresses here. Ask for advice, we will judge honestly and harshly and attempt to make you a complete mess, but that's best part

Two rules(that most of you will disregard):

1. Rant away but it would be great if we could see who you are ranting about. Pics are always welcome.
2. Don't bash other posters for their decisions or choice of guy.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova

Last edited by VeeJJ : Jul 9th, 2012 at 12:53 AM.
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #2
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Tread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

I'll start, obviously.

Recently I've been having the same issue. I've been going on some dates and finally 2 of those dates were good ones good guys. But communication is not a much as I would like I guess? I'm int that phase where I'm looking for that reassurance that they really do like me. And I always find the guys that text seldom throughout the day and then naturally I think that if they don't text me for a while they've lost interest. Yeah I'm pretty much a mess already But whateves. Why is it so hard for guys to just be like "I like you, talk to ya later when I'm free." or just give some kinda message that gives some type of security.

Men in Question:

James
1.JPG

Justin
2.jpg

Last edited by VeeJJ : Jul 8th, 2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #3
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Tread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

My thread. I'm gonna be here a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
I'll start, obviously.

Recently I've been having the same issue. I've been going on some dates and finally 2 of those dates were good ones good guys. But communication is not a much as I would like I guess? I'm int that phase where I'm looking for that reassurance that they really do like me. And I always find the guys that text seldom throughout the day and then naturally I think that if they don't text me for a while they've lost interest. Yeah I'm pretty much a mess already But whateves. Why is it so hard for guys to just be like "I like you, talk to ya later when I'm free." or just give some kinda message that gives some type of security.
Because that would be too damn good.

My advice here is clear, I think you should call some of these guys instead of just expecting them to call you.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #4
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Men in Question:

James
Attachment 60033

Justin
Attachment 60034
Pick Justin!
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #5
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Omg I battle with myself all the time about that. I want to but I don't wanna come off as too needy and fuck shit you. I want them to want to talk to me as equally bad as I wanna talk to them. It's like I create my own mind games. I've been getting much better but still. And with Justin it's horrible because he will take initiative and text me and talk but sporadically and I've still yet to get that "I like you, don't worry" assurance so i try and space out my text. The worst is when it takes them like 4 hours to text back and you sit and question life.

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #6
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
Pick Justin!
Bahaha James is adorable!!! They both basically have the same body and build. It's dead even.

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #7
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Omg I battle with myself all the time about that. I want to but I don't wanna come off as too needy and fuck shit you. I want them to want to talk to me as equally bad as I wanna talk to them. It's like I create my own mind games. I've been getting much better but still. And with Justin it's horrible because he will take initiative and text me and talk but sporadically and I've still yet to get that "I like you, don't worry" assurance so i try and space out my text. The worst is when it takes them like 4 hours to text back and you sit and question life.
That's me most of the time too.

So you basically just had 1 date with the 2 and just been texting each other since then?

I think if you want to know their feelings you should arrange a second date making it sure to whatever guy you choose your romantic intentions and see what happens, if it doesn't work with one at least you have the other, lucky you
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #8
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

We were talking a bit before the date and still after. The chemistry is there. I'm pretty sure I made it very apparent I'm into them. I know they like me, but I just want them to be much more apparent.

Omg backtrack to different guy, similar situation: Bout to weeks ago me and this guy Mike had been doing more or less the same thing and I initiated the second date and let him choose the time. Douche bailed and never texted after that. The worst part is the guys that always do that are the ones youre into the most. He fit the physical description to a fucking Tee, tall dark, perfect cuddler, kisser, the works. I was fucking LIVID!!!

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #9
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll start, obviously.

Want my honest advice? Stop being so needy!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you worrying about them liking you could be more to do with your insecurities than their communication.

I guarantee you if one of them were to text you all the time & throw themselves at you, you wouldn't want them. You always want what you can't have. Play the mind games.

If I got an "I like you, don't worry" text, I'd piss myself laughing. I thought straight guys were supposed to be the ones with bad chat?

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #10
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Want my honest advice? Stop being so needy!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you worrying about them liking you could be more to do with your insecurities than their communication.

I guarantee you if one of them were to text you all the time & throw themselves at you, you wouldn't want them. You always want what you can't have. Play the mind games.

If I got an "I like you, don't worry" text, I'd piss myself laughing. I thought straight guys were supposed to be the ones with bad chat?
I wasn't being literal as in they need to say those excat thing. And you're absolutely right I don't want them texting me all the fucking time. But I want to have time set aside or something for conversation. And i want to obtain that feeling of security that they will make that time or at least want to. It's not that I'm overly needy, i'm just in that "assurance phase." After I get it I'll be fine but I need it

The worst is when douche bag guys tell you they have nothing planed and neither do you and they don't take the obvious opportunity to make plan or at least carry on a conversation in that down time, they disappear.

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #11
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
My advice here is clear, I think you should call some of these guys instead of just expecting them to call you.
This is good advice, it takes two to tango! You can't expect him to put all the leg work in. It's hard to tell, not knowing the ins and outs of the situation, but it's possible he's in exactly the same situation & isn't sure if you're into him.

Quote:
And with Justin it's horrible because he will take initiative and text me and talk but sporadically
Tell me these "sporadic" texts don't come late at night or in the early hours of the morning, and generally lead to sex? If so, I've got bad news for you, you're a booty call!

Quote:
The worst is when it takes them like 4 hours to text back and you sit and question life.
Are you for real?

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #12
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Quote:
Bahaha James is adorable!!! They both basically have the same body and build. It's dead even.
I'm confused! You say you're really into them, but there are two guys.

You're obviously not that into either of them, if you're already considering another option.

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #13
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be nice.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #14
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
This is good advice, it takes two to tango! You can't expect him to put all the leg work in. It's hard to tell, not knowing the ins and outs of the situation, but it's possible he's in exactly the same situation & isn't sure if you're into him.
If thats the case I'm so screwed for life

Quote:
Tell me these "sporadic" texts don't come late at night or in the early hours of the morning, and generally lead to sex? If so, I've got bad news for you, you're a booty call!

Bitch please. I may be a twink, but not a dumb one. That's not what I'm on the market for. I set rules with guys quick. They have to understand what my intentions are before a date and their intentions must be similar. I have no time for tricks and games.

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #15
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
I'm confused! You say you're really into them, but there are two guys.

You're obviously not that into either of them, if you're already considering another option.
uh, calm down. How into either of them can I be? We went on one date. It takes me a few dates to really have a feel for a guy and if they are the right guy for me. Everyone is on even playing ground right now.