Early Entries - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #31
country flag insider007

insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice insider007 is just really nice
Re: Early Entries

I guess Mandy gets a WC because then another good player can get directly in, why else?! no idea
Kremer + Schaul get qWC's
insider007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #32
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy may not have committed timely.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #33
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

paula ormaechea confirmed she will play here or in moscow !!!
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #34
country flag akgul num.1

akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all akgul num.1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I don't understand Vee's decision. Does she want to qualify for Sofia?
no, she won't play Sofia, even if she wins Luxembourg... she is in South Africa that week with her sister Serena... maybe she wants to play some match before that exibition
akgul num.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #35
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaz View Post
Yeah cos Tsveti has already beaten Venus twice at her home
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #36
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Why does Mandy need a WC although she can get in direct?
Minella wasn't ranked high enough at the entry deadline . Last in Govortsova #67, Minella #79
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #37
country flag Représailles

Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda Bencic (772) WC for main draw!
Représailles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #38
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Cannon fodder....

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #39
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

It should be a qualifying WC for Belinda, she just isn't ready for this level...but when she is, the players better watch out!

babsi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #40
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Venus still in??

I'm going saturday for the quallies and the next saturday for the semis
I hope to see Venus

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #41
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

what's the cut for qualies?

any french there?

thanks!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #42
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Angelique Kerber has cancelled her participation at the WTA tournament in Luxembourg due to a foot injury.
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #43
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God, Kerber.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #44
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

What a horrible news
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #45
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

When is the draw
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote