100K Biarritz - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #31
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 100K Biarritz

And if I was Miki I would travel to Baku and take that WTA title, but that's not gonna happen.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #32
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
Mirjana is 1 out of MD in Carlsbad.
Did she play Q? or what do you mean?

I wish her the best, cant wait to see her back in the tp 50
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #33
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
Did she play Q? or what do you mean?
It means that as of now she's the top seed in qualifying (which hasn't started yet), but if one more player ranked above her withdraws, she will make the main draw.

Hope that answers your question...
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #34
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
It means that as of now she's the top seed in qualifying (which hasn't started yet), but if one more player ranked above her withdraws, she will make the main draw.

Hope that answers your question...
Thank you!
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #35
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it has nothing to do with Qualifying or seeding. She is 1 place OUT of MD on the maindraw list which is out 6 weeks pre tourney start. Lists for Q is out 3 weeks ahead, and Mirjana did not enter that list. (Seedings are based on the tour ranking the week of the draw).

Dave.

...kidding.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #36
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO oh, apparently I have no idea either.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #37
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Miki is NOT in the qually draw for Carlsbad. Wonder if she squeezed into the MD ...
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #38
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Unless someone pulls out in the next couple of days, she will not make the draw.

Even then, I cannot see her at this point flying all the way to SoCal and just waiting around on the chance another player will pull out, unless she has some inside scoop from tourney organizers, who say, "Hey, Lucic ... Danilidou was attacked by a swarm of bees and looks like she might pull out, seeing as her body is covered with festering, pustulent welts. But she hasn't officially withdrawn as of Friday night, so why don't you fly out and get a hotel and hang around?"

The moral of the story is: since Miki did NOT enter the quallies, she was on the alt list hoping for enough withdrawals early on in order to give her ample time to get her team to California with certainty of a place in the main draw.

Thus, I doubt she is in California right now, and with only two days left before the draw is made, she isn't going to fly out on such short notice even if a spot possibly opens up.

She might, but I highly doubt it. If someone withdraws, the spot will go to whatever ALT is also in qualifying.

I don't think we'll be seeing her at LaCosta in Carlsbad.

Could be wrong, tho' ...
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #39
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

If not, another chance missed. Everyone knows that if you're not top 10 you should play before OG.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #40
ajmo!

Also, a Premier event can give to WCs two top 20 players, if nobody from top 20 asks for WC next alts. go to MD. So Mirjana should be in MD. But no...
Stanford and SD have an exception and can give WCs to anybody. And so they did. Stupid Coco and Davis taking Lucic place.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #41
ajmo!

Just came across an interesting info. In Wimbledon ony Serena and Lisicki fired more aces than Miki. And Mirjana played only 3 matches.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #42
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

If she's not in the draw, what a waisted opporunity and bad scheduling after Wimbledon.
She should have entered Stanford to keep her momentum up and continue from there.

But hopefully she got in, draw will be out tonight...
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #43
country flag Queenpova

Ugh I wish she made the 4R in Wimbledon, I feel like she lost the match. She's clearly a superior player to vinci
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #44
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Giorgi is listed as #1 seed in qualifying and was listed below Lucic in the ALT list. But, since qualifying seeds based on last week's rankings I guess this doesn't necessarily mean Lucic is in main draw. She is not in qualifying draw so either made main draw or is not playing.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #45
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully, she still has plans to play in the Citi Open during the Olympics. The Citi Open is going to be a combined ATP/WTA event in Washington, D.C. The men's tournament will be a "500" series and the women's an "International" event. My guess that means a $220,000 tournament for the women. Last year, it was played at College Park, MD on the campus of the University of Maryland. I'm glad it moved because the site in Washington, near Rock Creek Park is a better site. She should be able to get main draw acceptance since the Olypics will be going on. The organizers are playing advertisements in heavy radio rotation but the fields, both men and women, are going to be affected by the Olympics.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote