100K Biarritz - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #16
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 100K Biarritz

ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #17
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_thHMiv7le4

We can all watch this again ! Top ten tennis without a doubt !
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #18
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Yes ... 33 winners, 9 aces, and only 11 UEs against a big grass player like Bartoli ... Top 10 tennis for sure. She's probably been back in the States for a week, but I am surprised she did not give the Biarritz people more notice!
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #19
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

She should play Waterloo or other 50k tournament in States .. why not, considering field there, she wont find much easier points whole year ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #20
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

I really doubt she's been in U.S and waited to withdraw until 1 day after the draw was made.
Maybe she is injured/ill.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #21
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

No point to defend at all now until the US Open. A huge chance to climb further inside the top 100 !
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #22
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I would be happy with top 75 on the end of the year. She has chance, but will need a couple more tournaments with 100+ points.
And she could had earned at least 60 in Stanford, if not 200 again.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #23
ajmo!

If you're ok and in States, ask for San Diego QWC Miki!!
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #24
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Yes she needs to get into some of these US tournaments in the next few weeks when everyone's focused on London. Lots of points and prize money up for grabs for someone with Miki's talent.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #25
ajmo!

In Stanford R2 are:
Gibbs, De Britto, Sema, Zhang, Burdette... Oh, what a chance.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #26
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
In Stanford R2 are:
Gibbs, De Britto, Sema, Zhang, Burdette... Oh, what a chance.
You got that right. Weakest field I've ever seen for an event this size, and it's a shame, too, because the setting here at Stanford is one of the nicest on the tour. The quallies were underwhelming to say the least. They had only two courts going for the first day (main court and court 6) and the list was pretty lame. But, it is the Olympic event that has caused this one to suffer, just as it will for CITI.

Big props to Serena for making it all the way out here -- she is single-handedly saving this event. So is Bartoli, for that matter. Miki could have gone through this field like a powerhouse, with her current form.

As we know, her contingency plan for an early Wimby loss was for the 100ks in Europe. I now wonder if she did end up sick or with an injury for Biarritz, because I can't imagine she would not have been able to score a WC for at least the quallies here, if not the MD.

Perhaps she simply was not in a position to get here in time. Hope she shows up fit and focused and well-practiced for the US Open series later. Serena looking quite fit ... Everyone else looking quite tired!
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #27
ajmo!

She still has time to ask for WC in Carlsbad.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #28
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I expect to see her name in either QD or MD for Carlsbad next week.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #29
country flag DokDi

Mirjana is 1 out of MD in Carlsbad.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #30
ajmo!

hope she gets in