What do you wish justine in 2003 and what is she goining to do? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 07:35 PM   #1
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Question What do you wish justine in 2003 and what is she goining to do?

What do you wish justine in 2003 and what do you think she's going to do?

I think she'll win RG and/or Wimbledon and I wish her al the luck she needs for it! And of course a good health and lots of love
What about you?
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2002, 02:23 AM   #2
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
Of course I want to wish Justine the best of luck in all she does in 2003! Go out and win you some grandslams girl! We know you can do it! I hope Justine will have an injury and illness-free year! GO GET 'EM GIRL!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2002, 11:05 AM   #3
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
I think Justine is going to rock in 2003. It will be I hope the year of juju!

And my wish for juju, happiness, health and lots of love but the last one won't be a problem.
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2002, 08:11 PM   #4
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
I whish JuJu a good tennis year, but also a good personnal year. I hope she will do great at the Grand Slams (especially in RG, because she can gain lots of points) and that she doesn't get ill when a GS or another big tournament starts.

There'll be a new JuJu: a new name, a new maritial status, a new training center (Florida), a new shedule (less tournaments), etc.

La nouvelle JuJu sera arrivé en 2003!!!

Last edited by Nemesis : Nov 27th, 2002 at 02:20 PM.
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2002, 12:37 PM   #5
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
I wish Justine would win RG in 2003!! that would be just so great !!!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2002, 01:51 PM   #6
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
All i know is that J2H WILL ROCK IN 2002!!

come on J2H!!!
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 09:02 AM   #7
country flag janjan

janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice janjan is just really nice
J2H sounds good.
janjan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 10:43 AM   #8
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
idd it sounds goood J2H
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote