Recommendations for sore feet? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #1
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Recommendations for sore feet?

I always get sore feet after I play. Any ideas? Is it because my shoes are too small?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #2
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommendations for sore feet?

might be, I mean trainers are always funny when it comes to sizes, I go one bigger than the normal shoe and that works for me...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #3
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely see if there's a better fit for shoes out there. Shoes that don't fit can effect your movement double fold. Today I went to play, but forgot my usual tennis shoes, and had to wear a different pair of sneakers. Not only did my feet kill after, but my legs were effected because my movement was effected by not feeling comfortable on the shoes.

Trying soaking them in hot water when you get home it usually makes my feet feel amazing after.
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #4
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Ohk thanks

Old May 9th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #5
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I always get sore feet after I play. Any ideas? Is it because my shoes are too small?
Do you do alot of sport or alot of hours playing tennis each week?

When I used to do tennis for about 5 hours a week plus representative football training and normal football training I got this weird foot disorder that required me to have inners in my shoes.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #6
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Yeh I play approx 3 hours on Sundays, Mondays is 90 min Squad (probably 110 mins because we get there early to warmup) and i have like 80 mins on PE on Wednesdays.

Old May 9th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #7
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeh I play approx 3 hours on Sundays, Mondays is 90 min Squad (probably 110 mins because we get there early to warmup) and i have like 80 mins on PE on Wednesdays.
If this problem is occuring everytime you finish playing sport you may have to go see a podiatrist.

Is it so bad you're barely unable to walk? If it's just casual soreness than I think it's probably just normal and simple solutions like dipping feet in hot water as a poster above has said will be a good help to you.
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #8
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Yeh its soreness, is not that bad I cant walk.
And I do see a podiatrist because im flat footed..

Old May 9th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #9
country flag anestoiter

anestoiter is an unknown quantity at this point

Search for product nestoiter gravity on amazon. It's a unique foot massaging system that will take care of issues you are facing, which is mostly running back and forth on flat walking surface. Your feet are aching because they don't get to stretch and bend as much as they need. It's one of those products that is not self-explanatory. Someone has to walk you through the steps. After the initial learning curve, you will be glad you did it. Let me know how I can help.
Alexander Nestoier-Gravity
anestoiter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #10
country flag Grigorpova

Quote:
Yeh its soreness, is not that bad I cant walk.
And I do see a podiatrist because im flat footed..
Same!

I'm guessing you already have inners? I'll be very surprised if you don't.
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #11
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Flat footedness

Definitely see your podiatrist about it! Depending on what type of soreness and where it is it could be anything really. I had pain in my feet but it almost like a tearing/pulling pain in the ligaments on the sole of my foot and it was something weird but you'd want to go as soon as possible otherwise it could develop into a stress fracture depending what and how bad it is
Yoncé is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #12
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Its actually pain in my toes. (And some in the foot too)

And what are inners?

Old May 10th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #13
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

I think he means like Orthotics
Yoncé is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #14
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

^ Yeh I have those then.

Old May 10th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #15
country flag anestoiter

anestoiter is an unknown quantity at this point

With flat foot, I'm surprised you play as much as you do. You sure will benefit from using my product. It will make the muscles and joints in your feet stronger and more flexible, but more important, it will provide your feet a place where they can flex and stretch in a way not possible on flat surface.
anestoiter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote