2012 Summer Olympics - London Calling! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 04:49 PM   #181
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 Summer Olympics - London Calling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Das hat mir jetzt noch gefehlt, so ein blöder Spruch. Wie vom Band immer dasselbe!!!

Her match yesterday was very good from the second set on and much better than Mashas against Robson! Have you even seen one of the matches to make such a negative post?!

Better you don't watch the match if you are in your pessimistic mood...
I'm free to say whatever I want so stfu and have blinkers on! I didn't say she will loose easy or Maria is amazing, just said she needs to play better than her previous matches. Nothing wrong with my comment kid and provoking the other fans is funny

@everythingtaboo Sabine likes big matches so hope she do the same
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 01:51 AM   #182
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

It was almost impossible to win with such a player like Maria two times in the row... But Sabine showed a great ATTITUDE during these Olympics Games !!

She really cares about her play (performance) and about her country ! And we have to appreciate this, people !

She doesn't think about - to have a fun, to live in Olympic Village because it's more funny and joy with hockey men's till 2am (like some other our WTA players)....

As she wrote on twitter - she has given everything. So I want to say - Thank You Bine !!!

Maybe yet some luck with Kas... (hopes)...
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:08 AM   #183
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Never seen Sabine so fit,strong and determined on court since a long time.

She changed her game, what makes her more competitive. Looking forward to the rest of the season and hope she keeps it up and stays healthy! Hard work pays off and as we all now, she's got the weapons but yesterday it was the still some better fitness of the russian that made the difference..

All in all I'm really proud of her

...and have some fun with "Kasi" today on another mission impossible...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:17 AM   #184
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Im proud of Sabine

I really hope she has a great USO Season
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 02:28 PM   #185
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Sabines mixed will be streamed on BBC
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 02:33 PM   #186
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Sabines mixed will be streamed on BBC
Great, will be fun
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM   #187
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Magic, lots of smiles! What time is it due to start?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 03:12 PM   #188
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

already started 1-2 in first Sabne is making all their points so far
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 03:46 PM   #189
country flag Ziva

won the first set
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:20 PM   #190
country flag Ziva

anyone watching them play, it's sooo Great.

Die Unterhaltungen sind toll, Sabine so süß immer
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM   #191
country flag maturedgirl

Jaa...is so cool dass man das verstehen kann "ich weiß gar nicht wo ich mich hinstellen soll...na egal"

Aber nu wirds eng. Zuletzt war Kas der bessere, am Anfang Sabine. Aber die passen voll gut zusammen, also, als Mixed team
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM   #192
country flag Reen90

Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice Reen90 is just really nice

Sieg
Reen90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM   #193
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

ganz großes Tennis

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM   #194
country flag Ziva

Oh wie Geil, die besiegen Huber/Bryan.

Das war Balsam für die Seele, wenn Bine mit jemandem spielt mit dem sie harmoniert, da gibts nichts schöneres, einfach Klasse.
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM   #195
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Kasicki
Vinci/Braccali next, both experienced doubles players but not unbeatable, great that they won today

But now we can be quite sure that she won´t play in Canada but well, its Olympics here, happy for her, medal is not out of reach!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote