Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:46 AM   #811
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

I think I just have a thing where whoever I talk to even very briefly I jsut take a liking for them. swingvolley, claycourter, young gunner, caralenko, bluetrees, papa_action/malcom x/tabu sexy shop/whatever his name is to name a few

i bet if I talked to the likes of the kaz and apoleb for 5 minutes I'd probably want to be their friends too even tho at this point I really, really, really don't like them
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:51 AM   #812
country flag Six Feet Under
Cake 4eva

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
am I the only mash fan who actually likes bluetrees and caralenko etc

then again I like everyone
Caralenko hates me for reason
She took some ugly pictures from my FB and turned them into MSN emoticons and they spread around

It's funny looking back on it
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:54 AM   #813
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALAD-GOAT View Post
Caralenko hates me for reason
don't worry bb you'll always have me we betta do something this week I miss you and chris! should've just went with you guys yesterday, god the house party was such a flop I ended up falling asleep on my friends bed cause I was bored and they thought I was smashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALAD-GOAT View Post
She took some ugly pictures from my FB and turned them into MSN emoticons and they spread around

It's funny looking back on it
omg that's so mean!!
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:55 AM   #814
country flag Six Feet Under
Cake 4eva

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

^ DW we only stayed out for 30 min then went back, ours was more of a flop
Come do something tommorow
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:00 AM   #815
country flag Steven.

hahahaha I was a bit surprised you were all on facebook by the time I got home. I would've gone oxford st with you guys if you guys stayed out a bit later!

yeah I'm up for anything as always. just tell me what and when its happening later tonight. yay!
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:03 AM   #816
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Um, people I'm kind of over explaining myself. Yes Sharapova isn't my favourite player like most of you but I am a fan. I would really love to know why I would only "pretend" to be. Like I said yesterday I talk trash about all my favourite players and call them flukes/need to retire when I'm frustrated (like Jovanovski needs to "GTFO out of Top 100 and play $25Ks where she belongs" and Peng "needs to retire in 2012 for her fans"). It's not like I'm the only person who does this, look at the Jankovic fans in GM lately. No offence but some of you are a bit oversensitive at times.

Plus, she's Jovanovski's idol and I know her dream came true when she got to play Maria in Toronto last year, so of course I have a soft spot for her.

Anyway, nobody here really seems to have much of a problem with me (except for like 2 or 3 people) and I get along fine with a lot of you in other threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
He is just trying so hard to fit into us mashabators once again! It's too late, sweetie. Go back to cheering for all the scrubs you have in your sig (oh waiT)

No wonder you remain presseT over my sig because your phony ass is being exposed as you are...boo
I'm not really that pressed, even if it is kind of annoying because anyone with half a brain could figure out that it was a troll post not to be taken seriously and then you act like it was a serious prediction and put it in your sig in a lame attempt to make me look dumb. In response added a dumb(er) quote of yours to my sig because I thought it was funny and then you whined and cried like a baby to everybody here because I did it.

And insulting the players I like is kind of lame and desperate. I'm a fan of Radwanska and Sharapova who are #2 and #3 in the world anyway...and Safina was my favourite when she was playing. Not to mention Djokovic is my favourite ATP player.

Grow up.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:07 AM   #817
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Btw do you guys know whatever happened to Sp!ffy? He must've been banned like five times literally, did he finally get permabanned?

I remember all the Serena fans hated him
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:09 AM   #818
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Btw do you guys know whatever happened to Sp!ffy? He must've been banned like five times literally, did he finally get permabanned?

I remember all the Serena fans hated him
He is too busy preparing to go to Stanford University now than to troll.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:35 AM   #819
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

I was literally just thinking about him before I signed in. I'm gonna go to TWAT to see what his highest ever finish was.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:41 AM   #820
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Sp!ffy's troll life was really short I remember him and Miloti causing so much drama in SS when they first joined
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:54 AM   #821

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Of all the people I would say were not a troll, Miloti would be one of them.
Although he was here before my time.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 09:44 AM   #822
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Guys I'm literally dying for this

I'm in tears
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 09:48 AM   #823

OMG Nigella is amazing.
She comes out with the most random, sophisticated words.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:10 AM   #824
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sp!ffy and I were great until I was accused in GM of not being a REAL Maria fan because I'm also a Serena fan. Sp!ff should have known better seeing as we were always cool in Siberian Siren!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 11:18 AM   #825
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

OMG guys. I just read the TWAT thread and the best WTAWorld quotes thread in non-tennis section. TF is love, seriously. Fucking tired from work all week but I laughed so hard at those ridiculous posts. And I should probably lurk more at Serena Slam because they have some priceless gems going on there.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread