Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #706
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
Not a bitch, but I'm sure maria just has a cold personality, like she isnt a sweetheart and if you ask for a pic she'll probably be like "sure" but like she'll be robotic, idk.
yeah that's exactly what I was thinking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #707
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome news Lefty I'm super happy for you. I'm glad she was nice. I would die if I ever got the chance to meet one of my faves (Maria, Gaga, Posh).

I don't think Maria would be bitchy, she is just a little reserved at tournaments and likes to take care of business. Away from the courts/tournaments she seems a lot more open and social.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #708
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

lefty, happy for you! I am all smiles.
As for Maria... yeah, ofc, I don't know her and haven't met her, but she seems like a closed/distanced/cold... Not bitchy like some of the Hollywood stars seem to be, but simply cold. And sometimes I get the impression that she doesn't know how to react, so she decides not to react at all. I guess not all people can be sweethearts...

Last edited by MM_1257 : Jul 19th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #709
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind bitchy Maria! Love bitchy bitches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #710
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

That's great lefty! So nice you met someone you admire so much and she was nice to you too.
Btw, nice picture you look great, much better than her.

If I was there I wouldn't have minded taking a pic with Liam
Kon. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #711
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
As for Maria... yeah, ofc, I don't know her and haven't met her, but she seems like a closed/distanced/cold... Not bitchy like some of the Hollywood stars seem to be, but simply cold. And sometimes I get the impression that she doesn't know how to react, so she decides not to react at all. I guess not all people can be sweethearts...
Thanks Maja!
and to be honest I kind of like that Maria is like that. She doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. She seems really personable to people she actually knows. and sometimes really cheery people annot the sh*t out of me so I'm glad she's not like that.
Maria can be as cold to me as she wants and I'll still love her.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #712
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Heheheh, well, we all like Maria for different reasons, and we all agree that Maria is distanced to strangers. She is the way she is and to me it is not a problem, I have accepted it that way, but on the other side I can understand the feelings that a fan probably feels when he/she sees her for a first time and Maria acts cold or doesn't react at all... I can understand the fact that they will feel angry/bitter/hurt.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #713
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw your pic, lefty. You guys look adorable
Quote:
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #714
country flag MM_1257

Lefty, you look prettier than Miley. And it is a coll picture! And someone has a cool shirt and a babushka
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #715
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Thanks Maja!
and to be honest I kind of like that Maria is like that. She doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. She seems really personable to people she actually knows. and sometimes really cheery people annot the sh*t out of me so I'm glad she's not like that.
Maria can be as cold to me as she wants and I'll still love her.
Exactly! I always thought, even if we "normal people" will never know how she really is in her private life, I can't believe that Maria could be "a bitch" really... And I would totally understand if her would act like one when she meets a stranger (even a fan), probably it's human to be quite cold if you're famous and you meet a "nobody". But in my heart I believe she's not really like that with the people she loves and knows.

I saw your pic with Miley, so happy for you, and you look great
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #716
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
That's great lefty
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
OMG Lefty that's amazing.
You never know you might get to USO still as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
That's so awesome, lefty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
That so great Lefty, couldn't happen to a nicer person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
Happy for you lefty pic or didnt happen tho! jk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Awesome news Lefty I'm super happy for you. I'm glad she was nice. I would die if I ever got the chance to meet one of my faves (Maria, Gaga, Posh).
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Just saw your pic, lefty. You guys look adorable
Thanks all you guys! I'm happy to share on of my favorite moments with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
That's great lefty! So nice you met someone you admire so much and she was nice to you too.
Btw, nice picture you look great, much better than her.

If I was there I wouldn't have minded taking a pic with Liam
I kind of regret not taking a picture with Liam, he's so freaking gorgeous in person. Those eyes. But I thought it would be easier to get a pic with Miley if I asked Liam if it was ok first. Plus I hope it made Miley feel kind of special since he's a big celeb now and she's kind of fading away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
That's a wonderful experience, lefty24...Post a pic please with her

I have yet to meet a celebrity in my life
I've actually been super lucky with who I got to meet this year. I met my favorite band, Miley of course, and Ana at the US Open last year, although that was a meet and great so it doesn't really count.
Plus I followed Shawn Johnson on the highway for 10 min(not on purpose) and I saw Miley get into her tour bus after her concert a couple years ago. oh and I got to meet my favorite male figure skater Evan Lysachek. Damn I didn't realize it was that many people now that I wrote it out.
I'm such a lucky bitch. I'm also a professional stalker.
my dream is to meet Maria though. I was a foot away from her when she was practicing at the US OPen in 2010 but she didn't see me cause I was hiding behind a bush.
Quote:
Lefty, you look prettier than Miley. And it is a coll picture! And someone has a cool shirt and a babushka
haha you would notice that.
and thanks! BTW you can expect a very long PM from me tomorrow.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #717
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Thanks all you guys! I'm happy to share on of my favorite moments with you guys.

I kind of regret not taking a picture with Liam, he's so freaking gorgeous in person. Those eyes. But I thought it would be easier to get a pic with Miley if I asked Liam if it was ok first. Plus I hope it made Miley feel kind of special since he's a big celeb now and she's kind of fading away.

I've actually been super lucky with who I got to meet this year. I met my favorite band, Miley of course, and Ana at the US Open last year, although that was a meet and great so it doesn't really count.
Plus I followed Shawn Johnson on the highway for 10 min(not on purpose) and I saw Miley get into her tour bus after her concert a couple years ago. oh and I got to meet my favorite male figure skater Evan Lysachek. Damn I didn't realize it was that many people now that I wrote it out.
I'm such a lucky bitch. I'm also a professional stalker.
my dream is to meet Maria though. I was a foot away from her when she was practicing at the US OPen in 2010 but she didn't see me cause I was hiding behind a bush.

haha you would notice that.
and thanks! BTW you can expect a very long PM from me tomorrow.
I see what you mean.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #718
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I see what you mean.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #719
country flag MM_1257

Well, YAY, we have a pro stalker!
Share the passion for the Figure Skating with you... Although my fave is another one... And I was fortunate enough for having him in my town!!! He came for a show which is a rarity here, to have FS shows with so big names.. Cannot describe how I felt to be at the event... No meet and greet though... Despite the fact that I was 20 yrs old... But my HR was faaaaaaast. LOLZ Wish he would come again. Seriously, ordinary people cannot understand how fans of some sport feel when they meet/get to watch their favourite, despite all the maturity or education or function or whatever one has... People who aren't fans consider it childish and stupid...

Last edited by MM_1257 : Jul 20th, 2012 at 12:45 AM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #720
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

so now you only have left maria to meet

you know you can have a high chance to meet her if you becomes a ball girl at USO...you might even be chosen to pick up balls in her match if you are lucky
Quote:
Closed Thread