Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 03:11 PM   #4921
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
I LOVE this pic I want it as a siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova
this is gold
One of the best pictures from US Open 2006, imo.

and resized it, you can use this if you want.

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 03:13 PM   #4922
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Do all you guys have professional photoshop or something?
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 03:23 PM   #4923
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I mainly use photoshop for making avis etc. Pretty sure a few others have it too.
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 03:24 PM   #4924
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Do you all study media or something. Is it easy to use if you just download it? Did you pay for it or jest get trial?
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 03:31 PM   #4925
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Well I definitely don't study media

You can buy it or get a 30 day trial and there are ways to download it.

It seems a bit difficult to use at first, but once you get used to certain features it's not so bad.
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 03:42 PM   #4926
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
It is
I'll download it right away!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 03:53 PM   #4927
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
9 days off from school because of Sandy... I am going to die from boredom.
Hopefully everything will be ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Of course I did I was crushed by this loss. But I couldn't be mad at Maria, she looked so happy and so sweet. Even Justine couldn't help but smile when Maria made the thingy on the trophy fall And I mean... 2006 was quite beautiful yet hard to deal with.. she had a fantastic year but it was quite soul-crushing ( ), especially Wimbledon that she will never have. and she was so close to achieve a calendar grand slam + Fed Cup + YEC. When you think about it, JH might have overachieved but at the same time, there is that wasted potential. I don't even know how to feel about her career
Justine did have an amazing year in 2006, reaching all 4 grand slam finals and winning one. It's too bad she missed out on winning at least one more (Wimbledon especially). I vaguely remember watching parts of that match and then finding out Mauresmo won afterwards (I was quite a neutral towards them both, so I didn't mind who won).

I kind of wish I had gotten into the sport earlier so I could watch all these great matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
To be honest, I think it had everything with Justine. You know, Maria was her biggest challenger, Serena was ofc her biggest rival, but with Maria things were different. I didn't want Maria to overshadow JuJu Then she retired, Maria was injured so I started to feel bad for her... then JH came back, and I reaaaally didn't want Maria to beat her on clay.
But when Justine retired for good, well What matters the most ? Still hating on someone because she is still playing and might achieve great things in tennis? That's so silly. When Maria won RG, I was actually very thrilled for her, and had that Wimbledon closure with Justine commentating her final. She said that while she may have been unlucky to have never won Wimbledon, she didn't fight as much as Maria to get the missing Slam, and that's why she was happy for Maria, and was not bitter at all.
So why the heck would I be bitter ? HHQ was full of bitter Jujutards. It was funny to read.
JH did beat Maria a fair number of times though, okay not in a grand slam final but she still had a good record against her And 7 slams isn't bad at all, just ask Maria

I totally get where you're coming from though, you always feel like your fave could have achieved more.

I remember their 2010 RG match quite well. I wasn't really expecting Maria to win the match but she managed to win a set and then thought she actually had a chance. I didn't understand the logic of Maria's coach wanting to stop when Maria had the momentum from winning the second set. I understand it was getting dark and a set all was probably the fairest point to stop. Next day, I think Maria was up a break and then Justine managed to turn it around and win.

Quote:
OMG !!! IKR ! But Wimbledon will be for next year. Indeed, what a relief ! Not gonna lie, I cried of relief and happiness when he won the US Open. My Murray stanning reaches Justine stanning level, so it's scary ! Oh yes, extremely frustrating. He is such a headcase with so much talent all that choking all these wasted opportunities ! and that big 3 (now big 4 )

Where do you live?
Hopefully. He was pretty much screwed this year anyway when the roof got closed during the final.

Tell me about it. I was worried that he would choke away the US Open match, you could say he did kind of but good thing he played a good 5th set.

And now he just lost a match to a player who I've never heard of. I wasn't watching/ following that closely but apparently he served for the match. Oh well I don't think he likes these courts anyway.

And UK - despite the Russian Flag (that's just there because of Maria).
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:12 PM   #4928
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

photoshop is pretty easy to use after a while
you can make some great visuals and photoshop some of your blemishes away
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:50 PM   #4929
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Question : Masha , why did you and Sasha Vujacic break up ?

Answer

(Copied from russian blog)

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 07:39 PM   #4930
country flag jameshazza

Funny.

Did you watch AHS Jo?
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 07:46 PM   #4931
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Petkovic will be playing at the Indian Challenger next week.

If she makes the final(which she really should in this scrub field) I will finally be able to watch a live WTA match at the venue. Plzzz don't pull out and plzzz make the final.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:08 PM   #4932
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Question : Masha , why did you and Sasha Vujacic break up ?

Answer

(Copied from russian blog)
Hey,they copied my idea of her indicating a penis size on that pic
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:00 AM   #4933
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
9 days off from school because of Sandy... I am going to die from boredom.
same here! except that i am not complaining about 'boredom' since no school means no homework, no assignment, no essay

Which part of NYC are you from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:22 AM   #4934
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Gramercy when in school and Bay Ridge when at home. You?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:25 AM   #4935
country flag jameshazza

I was meant to do so much work over Halloween. I'll just have to do double these next 3 days.