Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 318 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:34 AM   #4756
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

It's official.

I need to see Maria in your sig now, just to make everyone aware

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:39 AM   #4757
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I am back. I missed you guys.

I have another revelation to make.

I was not even pissed off when I found out Maria beat Vika, and Vika is my favourite... OMG !!!! I really need to stop to ironically stan for someone/something/whatever, it always ends up being real.
you don't like Vika. Don't lie.

Glad you came out of the Masha closet... If only Cara did the same. She only dug deeper and deeper until she couldn't take it anymore.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:41 AM   #4758
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
It's official.

I need to see Maria in your sig now, just to make everyone aware
I fear the wrath of renatards
Plus Andy is love Too bad I didn't have the time to go to Bercy when I was in Paris

But yes. Gonna change it right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post

Glad you came out of the Masha closet... If only Cara did the same. She only dug deeper and deeper until she couldn't take it anymore.
Please I was so pissed off when she lost in Wimbledon and the US Open. Even had tears in my eyes when Vika got broken when serving for the championships in the US Open.

Awww Cara Love and hate are very very close, indeed.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:46 AM   #4759
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

If I would support any of the little demons from Generation Suck, I would go for Kvitova. Maria gave her her seal of approval at WI'11.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:47 AM   #4760
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I would support any of the little demons from Generation Suck, I would go for Kvitova. Maria gave her her seal of approval at WI'11.
And the AO 12 ? They even ate bagels, how sweet
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:51 AM   #4761
country flag Vartan

No, Maria realized it was a mistake to welcome her to the grand slam club right away. She made a deal with her lover to keep that number of grand slams at 1. Thank god, next year is an odd year.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:01 PM   #4762
debby

Quote:
No, Maria realized it was a mistake to welcome her to the grand slam club right away. She made a deal with her lover to keep that number of grand slams at 1. Thank god, next year is an odd year.
Hopefully she will win RG again.

Did I just say it?
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:02 PM   #4763
country flag Vartan

Yes. If she wins RG, Vika can have Beijing.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:04 PM   #4764
country flag Vartan

On a more serious note, I hope she wins Wimbledon. But that might be too much of an ask at the moment.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:04 PM   #4765
debby

Beijing, the 5th slam

Indeed, Wimbledon is too much to ask, I think even Aga has a bigger chance nowadays
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:08 PM   #4766
country flag Vartan

Not hAga. I hope the draw falls apart and they meet in the final and Martha avenges Miami. THEN, Azarenka can have US Open.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:09 PM   #4767
debby

I am still proud that the only US Open Masha won was against Goddess.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:12 PM   #4768
country flag Vartan

Yeah. It's her worst slam these days.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:19 PM   #4769
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cara and OliviaSmith. They were the best closet cases but the closet just keeps sucking them back in. So full of denial.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:21 PM   #4770
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
They're everywhere! Some of them aren't even dressed up. It's so annoying.

I have no patience for little children, and turns out my dog doesn't like dress ups on children either because it ran at the door barking. On a positive, looks like I'm tricking them all now, because my dog keeps scaring everyone away

I might go put my dog out the back though. just in case it opens the door
I definitely did this multiple times. One lady gave me cash.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread