Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 297 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #4441
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Jamie yes yes yes!
I've had back problems all my life (Im only 21) but because it's so intense your muscles start to open and stretch. Your basically toning your body and building core strength. Obviously if you've never tried it then I'd start at the beginners level (some of the positions in the advanced classes ) and theres also pilates, i'm not sure what thats for but it's different to yoga, I guess it focuses on different areas.

Anyway if you have a friend/s who want to do it with you it's so fun! Or if you cant afford the lessons and you have a macbook/ipad etc you can buy the all-in Yoga app for like £2 and it's really good to do at home.

(when did I become promoter for yoga )
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #4442
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Jamie yes yes yes!
I've had back problems all my life (Im only 21) but because it's so intense your muscles start to open and stretch. Your basically toning your body and building core strength. Obviously if you've never tried it then I'd start at the beginners level (some of the positions in the advanced classes ) and theres also pilates, i'm not sure what thats for but it's different to yoga, I guess it focuses on different areas.

Anyway if you have a friend/s who want to do it with you it's so fun! Or if you cant afford the lessons and you have a macbook/ipad etc you can buy the all-in Yoga app for like £2 and it's really good to do at home.

LOLLL I have a Wii balance, and god yoga is so tiresome.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #4443
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. The wii fit thing. I have that. Committed to it for like, 6 months. All it told me was that I was underweight, and I was like um no.

Fun though
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #4444
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

It said I was overweight and really while I am chubby in the face, it's obv not the case also it adds me 10 pounds more WTF
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #4445
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Maria is now on CNN, an interview in a show called "Talk Asia"
Marga. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #4446
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Jamie yes yes yes!

I think you're confusing me with Jamie.
I'm James but everyone in real life and a lot of people on here call me Ogi.

And I'm in the exact same boat. My lower back gives me a lot of bother and I'm only 18.
Over the summer I was doing a scouts residential with one of my friends, after a day of contant power hosing I went to bend to put something in the bin. It was the slightest bend ever and my whole back seized up. Things like that always happen, it seizes when it really shouldn't be. Anyway he's a gym fanatic and told me I probably wouldn't be able to do it with my back so I've been looking for alternatives and yoga was one of them. There does be classes in my town, a few friends said they would go but then never did.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #4447
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
It said I was overweight and really while I am chubby in the face, it's obv not the case also it adds me 10 pounds more WTF
That's those breasts debby.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #4448
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I think you're confusing me with Jamie.
I'm James but everyone in real life and a lot of people on here call me Ogi.

And I'm in the exact same boat. My lower back gives me a lot of bother and I'm only 18.
Over the summer I was doing a scouts residential with one of my friends, after a day of contant power hosing I went to bend to put something in the bin. It was the slightest bend ever and my whole back seized up. Things like that always happen, it seizes when it really shouldn't be. Anyway he's a gym fanatic and told me I probably wouldn't be able to do it with my back so I've been looking for alternatives and yoga was one of them. There does be classes in my town, a few friends said they would go but then never did.
OMG i'm so sorry
I'm just too lazy to read your name properly, I always thought it was jamieshazza

You should try yoga out
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #4449
country flag jameshazza

^^^Will do.

Just watched some claypova highlights. Does nobody else find it genuinely astonishing how nearly all good movers on hard court move like a cow on clay? That was the one thing that I've really noticed this past couple of seasons.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #4450
Forever Sharapova.

Thats why Justine was such an entity
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #4451
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw Paranormal Activity 4. that fucking Katie bish better hope she doesn't see me in real life cos I will fricken end her, tere is NO way I'd go near her for an autograph.

Also at the end someone screamed and threw their drink.

But yeah, it's good for cheap thrills.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #4452
country flag jameshazza

I just watched the latest Spiderman last night online. There wasn't much action compared to other Marvel flicks, but loved how they made it relevant and the chemistry between Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield was amazing.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #4453
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen Sinister yet? I really want to see it
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #4454
country flag jameshazza

OMG me too.
Haven't seen it, I've heard some people say Insidious is scarier but I haven't watched Insidious and have heard mixed reports about it. IDK all horror movies are always gonna get a mixed response but I think Sinister would be a good shout to go to.

Have you finished the first season of American Horror Story yet? I Watched the first episode of season 2 last night.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #4455
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Just saw Paranormal Activity 4. that fucking Katie bish better hope she doesn't see me in real life cos I will fricken end her, tere is NO way I'd go near her for an autograph.

Also at the end someone screamed and threw their drink.

But yeah, it's good for cheap thrills.
It's her birthday today apparently
Closed Thread