Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 292 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #4366
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Fanigirling much?
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #4367
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just after posting this in Brigade but I know most of you don't post there and would have good advice to offer. I kept the post gory details free for our strangely inclined straight posters here.

So, I need a little advice.
I went out for my birthday at the weekend and got absolutely smashed as you do. So, there was this guy from my maths class there too and he was even worse than I was and he randomly decided to tell me he was gay. I'm sure you can see where this going.
Anyways so we went outside and proceeded to do the deed but my taxi was coming soon and we had the ingenious idea for him to stay at my house. We made up excuse he missed his taxi. So he stayed at mine and we picked up where we left off. He woke up sober and was pretty annoyed/embarrassed and left my house early. I don't even know where he went because apparently he didn't land home for another 5 hours after that.

As you can imagine the whole awkward phase is starting to play out, well not so much on my part as I've been there and done that whole awkward thing and cbf bothering with it. But I can see that this is really tearing him up. He was in better spirits today but he was pretty bad yesterday. He still avoids all eye contact with me but at least he's acting normal-ish towards others. IDK he told me that he was bi and that he'd thought I was hot for a couple of years but I'm wondering whether he is actually straight and it was just because he was smashed.

What should I do, should I reach out and just say that we'll forget about it? Although, I was his first sexual experience girl or boy so I'm not sure if there are many feelings attached at his end and that's not somewhere I really wanna go. Should I just leave it and see and only talk to him about it if situation worsens. I mean I've been in this situation before but not with someone that it was their first time and I see in school. Advice?

Sorry I know it's long.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #4368
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

oh jamie
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #4369
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

but in all seriousness this is a tough situation, maybe he's not come out yet. or maybe he actually just doesn't know what sexuality he is
it could've been a drunken one time thing, but i'd try and talk to him outside of school because its obviously uncomfortable for him in class, maybe online? and i'm guessing your not the type of person to go on gossiping about your latest fling right? just be mature about it, and if you understand where he's coming from and visa versa then everything will be ok.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #4370
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in that situation before, and some dudes will feel awkward or guilty after hooking up with another guy. I doubt it's because he's straight, mostly because I'm a firm believer in the whole "drunk words are sober thoughts" thing. He might just feel uncomfortable with his sexuality, and to him you're a reminder of that. If you're friends with this guy or are going to be seeing a ton of him then talking to him wouldn't be a bad idea, but otherwise I'd let it be for the time being and see how he reacts after some time passes. If it's really bothering you then of course you can try talking to him, but I dunno how he'd react so soon after the fact and because it was his first time.

Sorry it's awkward man. Believe me, I know how you feel.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #4371
Forever Sharapova.

also, i totally want a boyfriend but I'm such a loner
the majority of people in my class are girls because it's a fashion based course. and i don't want to go out with a girly gay
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #4372
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and BTW I just found janky-ass highlights of Maria's FO SF over Kvitova. Put me in the best mood yesterday

I feel robbed as a fan since we're not able to relive RG through real highlights over and over again

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #4373
Forever Sharapova.

IKR where is that match?!
It was the one which ensured her no.1 ranking
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #4374
Forever Sharapova.

that point starting at 1:44, the movement
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #4375
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Congratulations to the member 'Trih' who was randomly selected and wins a signed autograph card.
http://www.mariasharapova.com/news/t...test-no79.aspx

OMG, congrats Trih !
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #4376
Forever Sharapova.

OMG Trih

congratulations!! Please post it on SS when you receive it
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #4377
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Congrats on the autograph Trih I'm really happy for you it's nice that a SS member won it!!!!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #4378
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Trih

Congrats

So jealous of happy for you

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #4379
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

you all need to check Sgt.Timmykinz new thread http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=469798

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #4380
Forever Sharapova.

^ he's too funny

"obviously i'd wash it in the dishwasher"
Closed Thread