Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #3571
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
Yeah, I hadn't even started my mock exams by then

But Uni lately is so draining! I used to spend so much time on the internet/doing random shit around my house, now I realised I only have enough time for sleep and occasionally food

Right now I should be doing some study probably but I'm one of those annoying people who don't need to study and just get things

Except today, I had accounting and consumer behaviour tests and I'm 100% sure I failed them both

But I'm not too worried, because I did okay in the assignments and other tests, so I think I'll pass them both anyways
omg really? i hate (jealous of) people who are like that
hehe winging chem tomorrow but it doesnt matter. PRELIMS DONT COUNT.
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #3572
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
omg really? i hate (jealous of) people who are like that
hehe winging chem tomorrow but it doesnt matter. PRELIMS DONT COUNT.
Yeah. I met this person in a few of my classes, and she tried so hard in everything. I felt so bad, because she would prepare her assignments for weeks, I'd do mine the night before, and for the last 6 assessments I've gotten 1 or 2 % better each time

She smoked me in a recent one by almost 30 %, but she copied some of her assignment from a teaching assistance when she went to ask for help, and they didn't notice when marking it

I guess she deserves it though.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #3573
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

I made some tennis dresses for funsies Mind my awful drawing skills

First one is obviously inspired by mash's 08 dress but I tried to do something interesting with the back to make it look chic and stylish. It would be more close fitting and sleek. The second one is more of a free summer dress style, and would be looser fitting. The pattern down the front and back of both dresses are like a texture of the dress....similar to in 08 AO dress.

Tell me what you think?
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3574
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, I hadn't even started my mock exams by then

But Uni lately is so draining! I used to spend so much time on the internet/doing random shit around my house, now I realised I only have enough time for sleep and occasionally food

Right now I should be doing some study probably but I'm one of those annoying people who don't need to study and just get things

Except today, I had accounting and consumer behaviour tests and I'm 100% sure I failed them both

But I'm not too worried, because I did okay in the assignments and other tests, so I think I'll pass them both anyways
Me too I am surprised I am 3rd year at law school and learned maybe like an hour for my whole time here

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #3575
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
I made some tennis dresses for funsies Mind my awful drawing skills

First one is obviously inspired by mash's 08 dress but I tried to do something interesting with the back to make it look chic and stylish. It would be more close fitting and sleek. The second one is more of a free summer dress style, and would be looser fitting. The pattern down the front and back of both dresses are like a texture of the dress....similar to in 08 AO dress.

Tell me what you think?
Well I think they look nice, but my fashion sense is pretty much non-existent haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidTheKid View Post
Me too I am surprised I am 3rd year at law school and learned maybe like an hour for my whole time here
haha, well law is a bit harder than business.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #3576
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha, well law is a bit harder than business.
I try to pay attention in class usually is enough

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #3577
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I'm one of those people that crams the whole course in like half a week before the exam At school I was such a nerd who studied for like 3 hours a night and now at uni I'm so damn lazy Procrastinating on TF doesn't help either
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #3578
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I am one of those who studies the last moment and still manages great scores! Oh boy, but the night before exams is

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #3579
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Also Maria is going to actually play Brisbane next year! So maybe she won't get as many zero pointers next year
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #3580
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she said last year as well she would play there, I wont believe until it actually happens.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #3581
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

debby, I just read on GM that you're pregnant

congratulations
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #3582
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Raf You need to get some rest. And dump your bf, joking.

Yep I'll be such a mess when Roger retires. I mean Andy and Kim were bad enough already.

how cud u dare?
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #3583
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

of course I wont
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #3584
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/78343596/file.html

Download and fall to your knees on the ground in sheer awe of how incredible this album is! Then go buy it in stores!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #3585
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

has everyone seen how jamieowen shut down sgt.timmykinz in GM with his receipts?

LAWD HE GAVE ME LIFE
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread