Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #3511
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

I'll need some time to recover after this. Why make a comeback for it to end like this? My heart can't take it right now, I'm off to bed. And I gotta say, it feels so weird to have Andy as a GS champion... But he deserved it after all those bad losses. Bring back AO 2013, I can't cling to this tournament any longer

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #3512
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Im surprised how ok i am with this loss
He really deserved it, well done
But that was the strangest celebration i've ever seen
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:12 AM   #3513

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Will he be the POY now?
Hell no, Novak's AO, 2 finals and one semi, plus 2 Masters series tournaments are better But still, Andy had the best season of his career, so really congrats to him, it was after all a matter of time when he was gonna finally take it.

Novak, a classy champion You will always be number one, no matter what

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #3514
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Lendl almost smiled !!!
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #3515

Actually, seeing Andy with this trophy, of course I'm sorry that Nole lost, but if he already had to lose, then at least I'm glad it was to Andy, if that makes any sense at all right now I'm not quite myself, I'm all over the place

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #3516
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Do know the funniest thing about the hype that there'll be at AO, is that he has a great shot. I would've expected him to triumph there first tbh.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #3517
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Andy, yeh, yeh, yeh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #3518
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Actually, seeing Andy with this trophy, of course I'm sorry that Nole lost, but if he already had to lose, then at least I'm glad it was to Andy, if that makes any sense at all right now I'm not quite myself, I'm all over the place
I know how you feel

Really, I wish I could accept Maria's losses as good as I'm doing with this one.
If he (Murray) keeps improving like this we'll have a great season end, and when Rafa comes back we'll have a great AO.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #3519
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Worth waiting up for!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #3520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I know how you feel

Really, I wish I could accept Maria's losses as good as I'm doing with this one.
If he (Murray) keeps improving like this we'll have a great season end, and when Rafa comes back we'll have a great AO.
I actually take Maria's losses really hard, but then her words in the press conferences always make me feel better. I mean with her, you just know that she'll bounce back even stronger. And with Novak, you've gotta ask yourself whether he'll manage to escape the opposite, being completely crushed, because lately, I think that's what happens after every big loss to him

Anyway, with this win from Andy, men's tennis will become an even bigger battle I think

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #3521
country flag Trih

It's kind of the opposite I think about Maria and Novak... Let's just hope they both bounce back for a great season end.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #3522

Quote:
It's kind of the opposite I think about Maria and Novak... Let's just hope they both bounce back for a great season end.
Well, one of them will for sure That's what I love about her, you just know, no matter how tough the loss is, she'll just end up more motivated. Novak on the other hand... This has realistically (for the standards he account himself to) been nothing but the season of disappointments for him. First RG, then the Olympics, and now this... So many lost finals (Monte Carlo, Rome, RG, Cincy and now USO)...

Actually, I never realized before how easy Maria makes it for us. Granted, we survive heart attacks during her matches, but she usually prevails, plus you know that she'll always be pumped up and hungry for more...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #3523
country flag Trih

about Novak, I just think this season was meant to be "disappointing" because he had such an unbelievable year in 2011 so he knew he couldn't match it in 2012, and that made him crush a little imho.
If he comes back pressure-free in 2013 it will be much better.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #3524

Quote:
about Novak, I just think this season was meant to be "disappointing" because he had such an unbelievable year in 2011 so he knew he couldn't match it in 2012, and that made him crush a little imho.
If he comes back pressure-free in 2013 it will be much better.
You're absolutely right. Realistically, in comparison to 2011 everything else is disappointing. The only thing that I'm kind of, again the overused word disappointed with, is how he lost the edge that he had in those deciding moments. Now, it almost feels like he is always gonna flop in the end and I just can't at his ABYSMAL tie-break record this year

I hope too that once that pressure is off of him (which would be now, since USO was the last big thing that he defended), he could find a way to perform again at his best level...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #3525
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't take ATP faves losses as hard as WTA faves, but this loss would have hurt for Andy for obvious reasons. Just really wanted him to get that first slam. Huge sense of relief and very happy for him. Nole is his runner-up speech showed once again why I like him also.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread