Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #331
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Wow congrats!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #332
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, that's pretty awesome! Congrats!
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #333
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

What will you be working as at VF? And congrats.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #334
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply!
Jamieshazza: I'm going to be a junior art director, it's so amazing

thanks for all the support. at least we know that us masha fans are beautiful people
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #335
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
Hey guys, just thought I'd share with you that I'm in the process of moving to New York!
I landed a job there at Vanity Fair

anyone living there now? i'd love some tips (places to go, where to search for an apartment etc)
oh wow...at Vanity Fair! that's huge

big congrats

Which part of NY is it from? And yes, I am from NY (pretty sure, lefty24 is also from here). You can ask me if you need hlep (though I am such a noob)

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #336
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Congrats for moving to New York, that's so awsome!
I wanted to go to New York in september with my friends but then 2 of them failed some exams and now they can't go so the whole thing is off I hope I will have an oppotrunity to visit New York in the future, it's my dream.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #337
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

This is probably waaay tmi and i'm sorry if its inappropriate....But I need somewhere to vent and I choose here

Soo i've kinda been seeing this guy last couple of weeks (The Bartender, think I mentioned him already in this thread) Anyways so we were texting lots and then last weekend I took way too many of my friends meds while we were drinking and got so incredibly wasted (I'm still embarrassed about it ) We were at the gay bar that he works at and I woke up in his bed the next morning not remembering anything... He said he just took me home after his shift and I comered straight away...

And then on thursday we hung out again and went for a walk late at night and he got me so incredibly high (I never smoke weed because it usually gives me horrible anxiety) And he was putting so much pressure on me to have sex with him but neither of us had a condom... I was really close to just letting him because i'm such a pushover etc and get peer pressured SO easily, but in the end I refused. Which I am SO GLAD I did because I met his old flatmate last night at a 21st and he told how horrible he really is and that he is HIV+. he told me he was 90% sure because he always left pills around the flat and the flatmate was curious what they were for and googled the meds and yeah...

The thought of it just makes me feel so sick and I feel so stupid cos I really kinda liked the guy
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #338
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG thats so scary but lucky at the same time Henry. Im so glad for you that you found out before anything happened. What are you going to do now? ditch him or keep seeing him? Its a really tricky situation because even though you dont want to get HIV the breaking away bi is difficult.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #339
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I won't see him again I don't think. If what I found out last night is true, then nah, no way. Its not so much that fact that he has HIV. It's more that he never told me and then tried to have unprotected sex. Which seems so evil and fucked up to me
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #340
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Definitly!!! You dont need people like that in your life
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #341
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
This is probably waaay tmi and i'm sorry if its inappropriate....But I need somewhere to vent and I choose here

Soo i've kinda been seeing this guy last couple of weeks (The Bartender, think I mentioned him already in this thread) Anyways so we were texting lots and then last weekend I took way too many of my friends meds while we were drinking and got so incredibly wasted (I'm still embarrassed about it ) We were at the gay bar that he works at and I woke up in his bed the next morning not remembering anything... He said he just took me home after his shift and I comered straight away...

And then on thursday we hung out again and went for a walk late at night and he got me so incredibly high (I never smoke weed because it usually gives me horrible anxiety) And he was putting so much pressure on me to have sex with him but neither of us had a condom... I was really close to just letting him because i'm such a pushover etc and get peer pressured SO easily, but in the end I refused. Which I am SO GLAD I did because I met his old flatmate last night at a 21st and he told how horrible he really is and that he is HIV+. he told me he was 90% sure because he always left pills around the flat and the flatmate was curious what they were for and googled the meds and yeah...

The thought of it just makes me feel so sick and I feel so stupid cos I really kinda liked the guy
Omfg. Sooo glad you held your ground Ill have to make sure I always do the same
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #342
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I used to be terrified of getting HIV. Im much better now but Im super strict with condoms and always making sure I have them at the ready. I cant remember ever having unprotected sex and get my checks done every 6 months.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #343
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
omg that would be so amazing. Girls are the best, we'd totally hit it off I bet!

I find it so weird that I open up to girls so much more easily, like with girls even if I just met you we'd so be like bffls
Im the same. Such a girl.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 02:25 AM   #344
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
I won't see him again I don't think. If what I found out last night is true, then nah, no way. Its not so much that fact that he has HIV. It's more that he never told me and then tried to have unprotected sex. Which seems so evil and fucked up to me
wow what a **** I can't believe he actually tried to have unprotected sex with you even though he knew. That's not cool at all and I'm glad you got out of it safely and that he's out of your life now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Im the same. Such a girl.
ikr there's jsut something about girls.

I just realised I never watched season 5 of jersey shore so I spent last night catching up. It's so good omg best reality ever. Jwoww and snooki are life. I wish I was their friend
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #345
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Reptilia, your story is crazy

The thought of almost getting HIV Are you sure, though, he didn't do anything to you the night you slept in his bed?

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread