Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #3391
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
@Dominic : Too easy ! I don't want to be an easy girl
But what if your prediction comes true?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #3392
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
@Dominic : Too easy ! I don't want to be an easy girl

I was a Dair shipper.
I quit the show after 5.24 (easily the worst episode ever, no storytelling sense, the characters being out of character, everyone looked bad, WTF storylines) I was quite invested so I know how this show is gonna end based upon what happened in 5x24 and who is in charge of season 6.
Also there are so many offensives things no character development, not adressing at all Chair's issues, etc etc. So yeah I didn't see why I would come back. But I see why you want to know the end

Oh yes ! So you don't know what happens later on? Who is/are your fave character/s ?
I love that show It's soooo good. Season 2 is really great. My favourite season is the fifth one though.
Gossip Girl turned into one big mess, the whole fifth season was a major catastrophe (especially me being the Chair shipper ) I just want to see some nice wrapping up, it's time to put that show to rest And I have vain hopes that Serena and Nate will end up together

I don't remember much of it, when I was little it was more about the whole vampire thing than being invested in characters Now I'm watching from different perspective I love Buffy, especially that sarcasm that she so often uses. And I really like(d) Angel, but the whole "he doesn't have a soul anymore" storyline is getting kind of boring for me, plus it kind of destroyed the core of his character. I mean, he was only interesting as a vamp with a soul Will and Cordy (I love how she's obnoxious about everything other than herself, it makes for a fun character) are also good. I'm indifferent to Giles, and I absolutely can't stand Xander. Oh, and I love Drusilla, her crazy talk and that accent are just And Spike and Oz have been on screen too short to think anything of them at this point of my watching... If I had ti pick one favorite though, it would definitely be Buffy

Your faves?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Sep 10th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3393
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidTheKid View Post
But what if your prediction comes true?
I will honour my promise. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Gossip Girl turned into one big mess, the whole fifth season was a major catastrophe (especially me being the Chair shipper ) I just want to see some nice wrapping up, it's time to put that show to rest And I have vain hopes that Serena and Nate will end up together

I don't remember much of it, when I was little it was more about the whole vampire thing than being invested in characters Now I'm watching from different perspective I love Buffy, especially that sarcasm that she so often uses. And I really like(d) Angel, but the whole "he doesn't have a soul anymore" storyline is getting kind of boring for me, plus it kind of destroyed the core of his character. I mean, he was only interesting as a vamp with a soul Will and Cordy (I love how she's obnoxious about everything other than herself, it makes for a fun character) are also good. I'm indifferent to Giles, and I absolutely can't stand Xander. Oh, and I love Drusilla, her crazy talk and that accent are just And Spike and Oz have been on screen too short to think anything of them at this point of my watching...

Your faves?
Well I think GG went downhill in season 3 : Jenny's demise, Dan being boring with Vanessa and suddenly back with Serena, Chair all boring then Chuck's douchey behaviour. S4 was fun, but then Louis... In S5, it was a huge mess, I think Dair and Chair will agree on it. I don't think the resolution was even satisfactory, I mean, despite the mess that the S5 was, I expected everyone to grow up. But nah.

Well yeah, if you like Chair, you will love S6 they are obv getting married.
Serena/Nate sorry, it's dead, too, Serena/Dan are endgame.
Cackling forever if they are getting married in the finale when we know that Blake Lively just got married to Ryan Reynolds yesterday and Penn just learned it yesterday at that TIFF party (yes I am quite well informed on the cast, I love the cast). AWKWAAARD.

BTW were you in the GG fandom? please don't tell me you were because some Chair fans were pretty terrible.

Aww, well I think Angel without a soul is an interesting storyline. There's some depth.
What episode are you at ? Did you see Passion ? 2.17 I believe. That episode made me cry I love Giles :aww: Drusilla
Why do you hate Xander ?
SPIKE ! My fave character in BtVS. I love Cordy too, Drusilla, Buffy, Willow, Xander.. Giles... pretty much all of them
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3394
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
I will honour my promise. :P
and that was?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #3395
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and that was?
Murray in 4
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #3396
country flag SidTheKid

Quote:
Murray in 4
But I know you won't say no to my proposal no matter the result

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #3397
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Go Andy!

Btw, I really liked Gossip Girl's season 1 but it kept getting worse and worse after the first to the point I completely stopped watching mid season 4.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #3398

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

So windy again=shitfest of a final

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #3399
country flag SidTheKid

Novak in wind

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #3400

Quote:
Novak in wind
Novak is gonna lose this... He is more hopeless in wind than Pova

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #3401
country flag SidTheKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Novak is gonna lose this... He is more hopeless in wind than Pova
Yep straights for Murray

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #3402

54 shots in one rally

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #3403
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
54 horrible shots. Wind ruining everything, and Murray is going to win as I said since January
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #3404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
54 horrible shots. Wind ruining everything, and Murray is going to win as I said since January
I know

I think Nole would be a clear favorite if the conditions were normal, but like this, I think Murray (unfortunately for me) will definitely win... Novak is really bad in this wind, although I think the main reason for that is that he pays more attention to it than the game itself

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #3405
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Nole better not gift Mugray a slam.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread