Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:22 PM   #2791
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Missing the bus yesterday was a blessing in disguise.
Somehow even with my horrible sense of direction I got to flushing meadows. First thing I did is go to the practice courts but I didn't see her.
I asked everyone if they if Maria was practicing/if she practiced already and nobody knew anything but they were all really nice.
I went back to the practice courts and heard people talking about her. It turns out she was on the last court. This creepy guy was taking up so much room. He had 3 binders filled with cards of every tennis player imaginable. No way was this guy going to screw my chance of meeting Maria. I kinda pushed in front of him and then I was in a great position.
When Maria started walking towards the exit I started freaking out. When she came out I told her in Russian that I have a present for her. I have her small blue Chiburashka that I got for her in Russia and attached to it was a letter I wrote her. She said that's so nice and took the present and then she signed my favorite pic I have of her.
I told her that her candy tastes really good and she asked what my favorite was and I said quirky and she said "thats my favorite too".

She was nice beyond belief!! I kind of made friends with the people there and they were like oh congratulations! That's when I started crying. It was amazing. I can't get over it.

I hope she reads my letter.
Sorry for the long post! But since you guys read my Miley story I figured you would read one about Maria.

Edit: I forgot to add, she looked beautiful! I can't get over it. She's such a natural beauty.
Pic:
https://mobile.twitter.com/pagsm/sta...45284653629440
This is amazing.
Very happy for you!
Kon. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:03 PM   #2792
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Lefty24,

That's an amazingly happy ending to a sad story!

Reading your post shattered my grumpy mood. Thanks for sharing you experience.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2793
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somehow even with my horrible sense of direction I got to flushing meadows. First thing I did is go to the practice courts but I didn't see her.
I asked everyone if they if Maria was practicing/if she practiced already and nobody knew anything but they were all really nice.
I went back to the practice courts and heard people talking about her. It turns out she was on the last court. This creepy guy was taking up so much room. He had 3 binders filled with cards of every tennis player imaginable. No way was this guy going to screw my chance of meeting Maria. I kinda pushed in front of him and then I was in a great position.
When Maria started walking towards the exit I started freaking out. When she came out I told her in Russian that I have a present for her. I have her small blue Chiburashka that I got for her in Russia and attached to it was a letter I wrote her. She said that's so nice and took the present and then she signed my favorite pic I have of her.
I told her that her candy tastes really good and she asked what my favorite was and I said quirky and she said "thats my favorite too".

She was nice beyond belief!! I kind of made friends with the people there and they were like oh congratulations! That's when I started crying. It was amazing. I can't get over it.

Sorry for the long post! But since you guys read my Miley story I figured you would read one about Maria.

Edit: I forgot to add, she looked beautiful! I can't get over it. She's such a natural beauty.
Pic:
OMG Lefty, that's great So happy for you

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:45 PM   #2794
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Lefty, this is amazing! You are the happiest person in the world right now!

BTW, guys, all Sugarpova Sporty is sold out on the official site.
I had a feeling Maria should make more tennis-connected candies: shape of racquets, courts, tennis bags, dresses, all GS trophies, ballboys, umpires (Kader or Eva), etc

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:01 PM   #2795
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, Lefty. Plus I like Maria's tshirt in your photo.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:04 PM   #2796
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Strong 1s beautiful
WTA gives a hint who is the real number one

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:07 PM   #2797
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pic:
Cool. I'm happy for you. Yesterday sickfalsetto, today you - it's always great to hear that good things happen to nice people.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:13 PM   #2798
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:

Pic:
So happy for you! You deserve it.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:15 PM   #2799
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:

Pic:

Happy you got to meet her happy for you

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM   #2800
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Lefty, so Happy for you !!!!
''Мечты сбываются''
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:45 PM   #2801
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, so happy for you lefty! Cannot imagine what a great day you had. Definitely one to remember.
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:56 PM   #2802
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pic:
That's awesome! Really happy for you.

In other news I'm SO tempted to make this my avatar: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=69
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:03 PM   #2803
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:

Pic:
so happy for you i saw her too 2 times in 2009 and 2011 at the french open ; i know what you are feeling so happy for you

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:51 PM   #2804
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

I am sooooo happy for you, lefty. You can get whatever you want if your believe is strong enough and you tried hard. You were so determined yesterday, I somehow knew you would get to see her today. Now it will take you a few days to come down to earth! I've been there.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:24 AM   #2805
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Jesus gurl. I'm so happy for you, one more vodka and I'd be crying with happiness.
So so glad for you and sickfalsetto, if I don't get to meet Maria before she retires I'll stalk her after.

Love that you got to give her a present and a letter, I'm pretty sure she'll read it. I definitely think that you speaking in Russian grabbed her attention and convinces me further that she'll read it, might learn it so I copy that genious move.

Cheered me up as well as Perseus. And even more happy 'cus you had a shit day beforehand. Too much love in me right now, even though I don't know any of you in real life I still love the community we have here in SS.

Also, I think I have you on Twitter but what's your name just to check.
Closed Thread