Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #2266
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

R_Scott is a troll, i've seen him saying masha is a lesbian in GM
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #2267
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be surprised of that.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #2268
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
R_Scott is a troll, i've seen him saying masha is a lesbian in GM
Well, I believe there is compelling evidence that she has a strong preference for women. At this point I wouldn't say she's a lesbian, but I certainly think it's possible. That doesn't make me a troll.
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #2269
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
You have no idea what you just did.
Well, why don't you enlighten me?
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #2270
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Scott View Post
Well, I believe there is compelling evidence that she has a strong preference for women. At this point I wouldn't say she's a lesbian, but I certainly think it's possible. That doesn't make me a troll.
What evidence? There is none,it's just reading too much into certain clues. Her engagement to a guy certainly trumps any assumptions based on very little...
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #2271
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

@R_scott: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then, I said that because GM is a place where the majority of discussions is between haters who just have a lot of free time to post bashing the players for the most stupid reasons. There is no way to have nice discussions, it's just plain hate going around and nothing else.
About the fact you think Sharapova is lesbian, still giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not trolling, I don't find any sense in having such a discussion about personal life of the players. You, like all the others, base your posts just on assumptions. I may wake up some day and question some aspect of the private life of a tennis player and then just pretending I know anything on a forum.
Maybe you have to look for some stupid gossip forum.
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #2272
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Why Are You Even Giving This Troll The Time Of The Day? He Asked What Gm Was After Posting There...nid.
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #2273
country flag Trih

Why Are You Writing With Capital Initials?
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #2274
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It's not that bad but every time I think about that Tweety picture and I can't help laughing
BTW, I think she looked a LOT better when she didn't play with the braid, her hair look much better when they're free.
Oh and I just looked a little on your livescore thread in her forum, you guys are so calm, and much less drama queens than we are here haha
Because as of late we've become so used to losing that expectations are low. And except for a "good luck Caro" at the start and maybe a short comment between sets I for one rarely participate on the livescore threads because I'm too busy watching and biting my nails. She played pretty poorly but she's said to be a little bit under the weather, plus she seems to suffer some kind of knee injury. But at least she somehow struggled herself to a win. Even so - I'm sure it's one of those "don't visit GM" moments for me.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #2275
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why Are You Even Giving This Troll The Time Of The Day? He Asked What Gm Was After Posting There...nid.
That person is a new poster and there's no evidence of being a troll so far. Leave him/her alone till he/she proves otherwise
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #2276
country flag R_Scott

Quote:
Yes, I did post there but the context of references to GM made me think it might be a blog or another message board.
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #2277
country flag Trih

May I ask you why are you so bothered with all the engagement/Sasha/ring/whatever story?
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #2278
country flag R_Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
What evidence? There is none,it's just reading too much into certain clues. Her engagement to a guy certainly trumps any assumptions based on very little...
Look, nothing by itself indicates that she's lesbian or bi, but if you do some diligent research, you will find a lot of evidence that when put all together paints a pretty clear picture. It took me a couple of weeks to put all the pieces together, but I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't really have much use for men except as beards. It's also pretty clear to me that she did have a romantic relationship with Camilla Belle. It might have been just a one-time exploration of her sexuality, but I think it was much more than that.

You might not agree, and that's OK. I'm not really pro or anti Maria, so I think I've managed to look at everything pretty objectively. No matter how many times I look at it, I keep coming back to the same conclusion.
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #2279
country flag Trih

@Chrissie-fan: I didn't look deeply into the result thread but I didn't see haters at the first look, I guess that's because she won in the end I didn't follow the match closely but I saw her hurting her knee hope it's ok
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #2280
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TBH IMO not everyone whores TF the way TFers do, us SS peeps included, so not everyone is compelled to acronym every other word. NID that you, queentroll, would turn a question in OT into something sinister related to your home in GM. GCBIYH. LOL.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread