Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #2056
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Ana I mean double bagel loss to VINCI? Besides, she had only had *4 sets* 6-0 against her before this.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #2057
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

She even at one point mistimed a FH so badly it barely got the frame and just landed in front of her.

Worst I've ever seen her play. And what's worse, is she wasn't even made to eat those bagels. She's so skinny.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #2058
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
This was embarrassing from Ana.
I hope she can put this loss behind her.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #2059
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #2060
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Ana... But like Curtis said on twitter, she and Sorana should open a bagel factory. I'd call it SoriAna bagels - fresh and tasty... Other players will come to visit them and give them ideas from time to time.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2061
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Vinci saw how thin Ana is so she wanted to feed her I can´t wit Anci so painful to support her

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #2062
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
Vinci saw how thin Ana is so she wanted to feed her I can´t wit Anci so painful to support her
Yeah it's too tough for me now, too. I hung on her every match from AO 2008 until her Wimbledon loss to Vika this year. There's no fight left in her, and it's too depressing to hear her in press talking about how much she's improved and how she feels like her old self only to go out and lose to players like Vinci. If she ever gets her shit together I'll be thrilled for her, but following her on a week in/week out basis is way too much. Maria's already put me through enough

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #2063
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

watching 10m platform diving finals and this Chen girl is absolutely insane. I've followed this event from prelim stages and her worst dive of the entire event has scored her 78. Consistently gets in the mid 80s when all the other best divers in the world struggle to consistently get in the high 70s.

She shouldn't be allowed to compete omg she is like insanly good like she should just be elevated to legend status already.

Aussies Melissa Wu and Brittany Broben struggling with consistency, but 2 of Brittany's dive hass cored her 83.2 and she's only 16 - much more relativiely talented than Tom Daley
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #2064
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I somehow love to tortue myself by supporting headcases

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #2065
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhhhhhh Brittany is so talented. Just consistency hurts her. She made a comeback in prelims from 11th to 4th place, and has now just made a comeback in finals from 8th to 2nd place
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #2066
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching triple jump as there are 2 fellow italians in 2nd and 3rd right now but I know about that chinese diver.. she's so insane that the others just know they're racing for silver even before going into the competition.
I just hope a miracle happens and our italian diver gets a medal.
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #2067
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN
BREAKING: Andy Murray withdraws from the Toronto #RogersCup
Ritwittato da judy murray

Another one bites the dust!
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #2068
country flag Steven.

OH MY GOD BRILLIANT LAST DIVE FROM BRITTANY I CAN'T AHHHHH I'M OFFICIALLY A FAN SO HAPPY FOR HER

only girl other than Chen to score 80+ for 3 dives ahhhhhhhhhhh so talented (but also scored a 50 and 60 lol her inconsistency and lack of experience obv). Made Australia heaps proud tonight and silver medalist SO HAPPY FOR HER OMG second best result for the olympics for me so far after Mash's silver

Melissa Wu missed out on bronze by 1.1 marks tho must be heartbreaking

edit: shame about andy Don't like him but it's still sad to hear

Last edited by Steven. : Aug 9th, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
Steven. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #2069
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I know.
Wonder what happened.

Max Martin >>>>>>>> all the rest though.
Yeah, Max Martin is a hit machine.

Back to Pink- not a fan or anything, but nobody uses FUCK as effectively as her. Hip hop and rap throw it around like a cheap toy, most pop fail to use it, but when Pink does it is bloody effective.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2070
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

200m Final starting!