I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will you?

Yes 3 8.33%
No 33 91.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #16
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I explained better why I won't root for Radwanska in the other thread, so let's just say I'm not a fan of either of them but right now I dislike Radwanska more than every other player
This.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #17
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

SERENA ALL DAY

Woz = the real no 1 Pole!

Serena beat KvittyGOAT and Vika... She'll womb agatha

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #18
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Wimbledon winners: Serena, Venus, Masha, Martina ,Amelie Lindsay and Petra ...... Radwanska in this row is a disgrace for tennis
Grudgingly, I have to agree with this. Tbh, even though I've warmed to Azarenka quite a bit lately, I'm even kind of glad she isn't winning it, because I don't think her game is developed enough yet for her to look right in such elusive company.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #19
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Sarin all the fucking way.

Though I have to say it'd be kinda funny if Radwanska won...just to see TF explode
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #20
country flag manojob

manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice

I will support for Aga. But Serena Williams will win the Wimbeldon 2012 title.
manojob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #21
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Radwanska can play basically anyone and I'll root against her

I'm all for Serena. Can't wait to see the massacre
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #22
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I want Aga to lose all most as much as I want Maria to win. Well not that much but still.
I will shoot myself if she Agatha wins. It's already too much of a disgrace that she's in a Wimbledon final.
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #23
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

I could never root for Radwanska. I want Serena to win even though I don't like her either. This final is going to suck
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #24
country flag DeeHax

DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice

I hope Serena wins.. it doesn´t matter if we like her or not, she´s the best player in the world IMO!
DeeHax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #25
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

When Serena plays Maria I dislike her intensely but when Serena plays the others especially Vika and Agie, I want her to beat them. I will never ever root for Agie. There's something about her that makes me not want to root for her.

Anyway, she claims she is ill with respiratory problems so she will be far from winning tomorrow.

Last edited by Advantage Me : Jul 6th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #26
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigga View Post
I could never root for Radwanska. I want Serena to win even though I don't like her either. This final is going to suck
Pretty much this! Honestly, anything but a beatdown will be a surprise for me

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #27
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Serena all the way. A proven champion. Moreover, we need to save the #1 ranking from becoming a complete joke! Radwanska is a very good player for sure. It can't be denied, but it's unthinkable to consider her one of those 20 something number ones in history!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #28
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

The ARad v Kerber Semi was such a flat match. There was some very good tennis played, some spectacular tennis, in fact, but the match just wasn't entertaining. So different from a Pova match with her shrieking, c'mons, clenched fist, fist pumping, dancing on the baseline, deathstare when serving and that incredulous look on her face when she misses a "sure shot".

Oh, well, the WTA, talking heads, many fans and the majority of TF posters prefer the dour ARad v Kerber match style to Pova's high energy, high intensity, all out, offensive match style.

As a chess afficianado I am often amazed by how silent an intense, mind boggling, tricky and dangerous match can be. Sometimes, after a particularly crushing move I want to jump up and scream: "To the bogs with your nasty pawns!" But not a sound is heard as the winning move is made, the vicious attack thwarted and the irresistable counter attack launched!

Maybe that's why I like Pova so much and all her associated bombastic noise and gestures!

Nonetheless, go ARad.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #29
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

The results have spoken, and they have spoken loudly. As expected, most of you don't want to see Aga win tomorrow morning. It doesn't appear to be total love for Serena, though... a lot of you seem to be rooting against Aga and not necessarily for Serena. Fair enough, I guess... but I just don't understand those of you that like Serena. How can you root for someone with such little class? Wait, she does have a little class... when she wins.

I obviously can't stand Serena, so she's the last player I want to see win a Slam (let alone Wimbledon). And unlike practically all of you, I like Aga. I've always wanted to see her break through and win a Slam, but I never thought it would actually happen. Well, here we are. Serena's the heavy favorite, but I think Aga has a chance. Big-hitters like Serena don't like tricky, patient players like Aga... so you never know.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #30
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
I can never root for Radwanska. I just can't.

Plus, I want Maria to end the year No 1 so I need to gap in points between Maria and Aga/Vika to stay as low as possible.
THIS and it will never change, she can reach as many finals as she wants she is not allowed to win such big titles.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote