US Open Series 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #31
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open Series 2012

I admit, I haven't followed a single tennis match lately (and the stupid Olympic calendar doesn't help either much) but I'm really happy Sorana is in the SF. First SF in Premier event since LA 2009 if I'm not mistaken -- 14 of her last 24 matches in these events often resulted in 1st. round exits and I'm really happy she's doing well there --

I'll try to download the match probably later, really need to see these last 2 sets for sure.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #32
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post

I'll try to download the match probably later, really need to see these last 2 sets for sure.
Please tell me where you download it (pm?). I was at work when they showed it on TV and I am not sure if they are going to reply it after Serena's mach.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #33
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Please tell me where you download it (pm?). I was at work when they showed it on TV and I am not sure if they are going to reply it after Serena's mach.
Yeah sure check you box.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #34
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Hi, I think if Sorana plays at the level she did today/yesterday, she can beat Serena.. a tired Serena at that
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #35
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
Hi, I think if Sorana plays at the level she did today/yesterday, she can beat Serena.. a tired Serena at that
I hope so but it will not be a tragedy if she loses to a champion like Serena.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #36
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Only serving more aces than Sorana can save Serena
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #37
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

WTA.2012.Stanford.QF2.Babefest.720p.ENG.x264

Code:
http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=12595

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #38
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjiro View Post

Code:
Yeah, the babe created a cool fest
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #39
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjiro View Post

Code:
How do you use this? Sorry, I am totally unfamiliar.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #40
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Only serving more aces than Sorana can save Serena
It's going to be tough for Sorana to beat Serena but if she serves like she did yesterday I would say anything is possible. I watched Serena manhandling Scheepers yesterday and she didn't even break a sweat
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #41
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

I say if Sorana serves well and gets Serena moving early and often, it'll be a close match. Serena really wants to win imo but is running on fumes
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #42
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Carlsbad, Main Draw:

(6/wc)Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v Urszula Radwanska (POL)
Sorana Cirstea (ROU) v Sloane Stephens (USA)
Marina Erakovic (NZL) v Anne Keothavong (GBR)
(2)Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) v BYE

Couldn't have been much better.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #43
country flag Lazyking

Not a bad draw at all..but from what I'm getting from watching Sorana play and viewers is that she's very up and down..
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #44
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she is, but if she can keep up that serve at least, it should be enough to win against many lower ranked players at least.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #45
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing job today Sori
BEAT SERENA!