US Open Series 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #1
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
US Open Series 2012

Stanford
Carlsbad
(Olympic Games)
Montreal
Cincinnati
US Open

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jul 5th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #2
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open Series 2012

1st stop Stanford, Premier - the entry list is a coplete trainwreck, she may even be seeded...
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #3
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Cool. I'll go to see her playing in Carlsbad.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #4
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Stanford - Premier 470k

(8)Marina Erakovic (NZL) v Sorana Cirstea (ROU)
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) v Urszula Radwanska (POL)
Melinda Czink (HUN) v Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)
(4)Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v BYE

She must made semis here.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #5
country flag Curcubeu

She's so losing in R1.

EDIT: Sorana is virtually seeded #9 at the moment, so let's hope Serena will withdraw to make it much easier for her.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #6
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Sorana does not like easy But, really now she is much better than Marina.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #7
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She is 9th seed now (after Martic pulled out) and plays King in R1.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #8
country flag Curcubeu

OK, not Serena who withdrew, but still a good move. Vania isn't in the form she had at the beginning of the year and Sorana can easily overpower her IF she stays patient.

And the match should be on a streamed court.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #9
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

When did Serena withdraw from Stanford? On the official site it says that she is set to open her title defense on Wednesday.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #10
country flag Curcubeu

It's Martic who withdrew.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #11
country flag Curcubeu

Last match on CC today, which means night session for Americans and morning session for my European friends.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #12
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Last match on CC today, which means night session for Americans and morning session for my European friends.
Cool, I can watch in real time, it's just that they don't show it on TV
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #13
country flag grs

7-5, 6-4 Sorana who closed the match at the first match point on Vania's service, after she won only 3 out of 19 points played against service in the second set.

She lost only one game on her service, on course when she served for the first set at 5-3
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #14
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sorana.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #15
country flag Curcubeu

That's a pretty good win and scoreline.

Well done, girl! R2 should be a walk in the park against SaiSai Zheng.

Stream was off of course when I stood up for that.