Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #61
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Awesome start for the hard court season.

I can only laugh out loud really.. there is no other reaction..

This was the most ridiculously hilariously bad craptastic match I've ever seen Ana play.

35 UEs in 12 games says it all..

Ana should never have played in Montreal.. she put her head down to accept to play there, and this is what happens when someone plays with the head down. Punishment for having no self respect.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #62
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Guys I can't take this anymore. Seriously. Ana is out of my signature and my avatar. Might as well stop coming here and focus on things that are more important, like studies.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #63
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Where on earth did that horrific performance come from?
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #64
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

I don't no if something happend to her before the match, otherwise there's no excuse.
You can't even call this bad. I've never seen her play like this. Just no words for this.
She lost 52 points and 33 were UE's. Stupid DF's and many balls were far out or at the bottom of the net.
Even if you're not trying, you'll play better than this.

If you don't want to play, then don't play.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #65
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Guys I can't take this anymore. Seriously. Ana is out of my signature and my avatar. Might as well stop coming here and focus on things that are more important, like studies.
You'll be back. Junkies never leave their bad habit. The only thing that's left for us is to wait until she retires.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #66
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you'll be right. Already back. But will be gone in a few minutes. I hope she retires soon. I can't take this anymore.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #67
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

well, no comment i think i should pay attention to other sports more.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #68
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Well, you'll be right. Already back. But will be gone in a few minutes. I hope she retires soon. I can't take this anymore.
She won't retire anytime soon.. she is just going to keep making a fool of herself and earning the already big reputation she has as the worse meltdown career in the history of tennis.

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #69
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
You'll be back. Junkies never leave their bad habit. The only thing that's left for us is to wait until she retires.
We are all Ana junkies.. worst drug since?

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #70
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVAJ MKirilenko View Post
I don't no if something happend to her before the match, otherwise there's no excuse.
You can't even call this bad. I've never seen her play like this. Just no words for this.
She lost 52 points and 33 were UE's. Stupid DF's and many balls were far out or at the bottom of the net.
Even if you're not trying, you'll play better than this.

If you don't want to play, then don't play.
She just said she is healthy... was ready to play and felt good all week during practice. Said she doesn't remember ever playing this bad.

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #71
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
She just said she is healthy... was ready to play and felt good all week during practice. Said she doesn't remember ever playing this bad.

Lol I predicted that she'd say the exact thing after. How fucking predictable. I don't even know whether to laugh or to cry. I've done my venting on Twitter. But I just... I don't know what to say. I mean.. imo she looked like she didn't care. I mean, that hurt more than anything. And you know, that was the worse I've ever seen her play (being mr. obvious here). Spineless and gutless. No excuses. There are no excuses.

At first I was pissed, really pissed. But now it just hurts. I mean.. I've always believed in her. Always. But what just happened really does test that belief. I wish I could just let this all go and move on already. But knowing me, I'll probably be doing the same next week, hoping she wins a game this time. Cos I'm an idiot.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #72
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

What happened? That is probably her new low...This is embarassing and sad to see for her fans

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #73
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

Ok, you can have a bad day but this can never happen. With many sports 1 big mistake can cost you the match. In tennis you have plenty time to put things right.
She sure feels bad and embarressed, but she allowed it and didn't fight it at all.
She can call herself a Pro but failed at every level today.
Actually hard to describe how I feel about this.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #74
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
Lol I predicted that she'd say the exact thing after. How fucking predictable. I don't even know whether to laugh or to cry. I've done my venting on Twitter. But I just... I don't know what to say. I mean.. imo she looked like she didn't care. I mean, that hurt more than anything. And you know, that was the worse I've ever seen her play (being mr. obvious here). Spineless and gutless. No excuses. There are no excuses.

At first I was pissed, really pissed. But now it just hurts. I mean.. I've always believed in her. Always. But what just happened really does test that belief. I wish I could just let this all go and move on already. But knowing me, I'll probably be doing the same next week, hoping she wins a game this time. Cos I'm an idiot.
If its any consolation, I also feel like an idiot regarding Ana, so we can create a club.

I'm not feeling hurt by this though.. I can only laugh at it... it was hilariously bad. I feel like every time Ana hit the ball was a gif worthy time, so bad were her shots. She couldn't even get her head out of her butt to breath and try to do something different.

I guess we just have to accept that Ana's career died long ago.. its dead. Everything now is in some sort of zombi state.. walking around aimlessly.. Have you seen Zombieland? Like that.. zombies walk around aimlessly, and got hit in the head often. That's Ana's career.. eternal limbo.

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #75
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
What happened? That is probably her new low...This is embarassing and sad to see for her fans
What happened? Worst match Ana has ever played.