Maria Sharapova to become new Henin? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Pova - the new JuJu?

Yes 3 5.45%
No 35 63.64%
Peak Pierce 11 20.00%
Mona Barthel 6 10.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1
country flag Galang

Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold
Maria Sharapova to become new Henin?

I think she could dominate RG in many years to come. And I'm not sure she'll ever win Wimbledon again
Galang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:24 PM   #2
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova to become new Henin?

This comparison makes the acid in my stomach boil.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:24 PM   #3
country flag hobahobaspirit

hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold

Stop Openning Threads Bitch
hobahobaspirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:26 PM   #4
country flag Doully

Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute

Idiot thread. Idiot OP.

Doully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:26 PM   #5
country flag Galang

Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doully View Post
Idiot thread. Idiot OP.

Why are you always out to get me and trying to ruin my life?
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:27 PM   #6
country flag Vuvurenka

Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold Vuvurenka is a splendid one to behold

You Karma Police in disguise, no?
Vuvurenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM   #7
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of

I think she is able to win Wimbledon. She she might benefit from a Radwanska draw and nice conditions, but it's Wimbledon, just as random as Roland Garros. And I don't think she can dominate the French. She is not a good clay courter per se, she needs her ball bashing form to win matches there and there is no guarantee to be in the zone every time during the French and no guarantee she will only face scrubs in her draws there ...
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:29 PM   #8
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Yes, because their games are so similar.
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:35 PM   #9
country flag Galang

Their games are becoming more similar
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:37 PM   #10
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galang View Post
I think she could dominate RG in many years to come. And I'm not sure she'll ever win Wimbledon again
Quote:
Shut the fuck up.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:37 PM   #11
country flag Doully

Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you freaking serious?

Maria learns to (barely) slide on clay and she is now playing similar to the best clay-courter since Seles?
Doully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:38 PM   #12
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona Barthel
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:38 PM   #13
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Shut the fuck up.
You and the other sensible Pova fans need to get your crew in check You have a few crazies running around making you all look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM   #14
country flag Galang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doully View Post
Are you freaking serious?

Maria learns to (barely) slide on clay and she is now playing similar to the best clay-courter since Seles?
Barely? Them slides were vintage Henin/Seles. In the future when a player makes a good slice or generally plays well on clay, commentators will say 'WOW THAT'S VINTAGE POVA! SHE'S TAKEN A LEAF OUT OF MARIA'S BOOK THERE!'
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:14 PM   #15
country flag Rolling-Thunder

Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future

Oh please. Pova had a great draw, especially once Serena self-destructed.
Rolling-Thunder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote