London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 10:55 PM   #91
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

I don't get what the problem is journalists have about her living and training in America ..Lots of players from other countries do the same especially around the Bradenton,Fl area..It doesn't mean they don't like their home countries or don't consider themselves from there.

Last edited by stegall : Jul 3rd, 2012 at 11:00 PM.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:01 PM   #92
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

They just talk bullshit. They speak just because they are attention whores lol.
It's like, for example, if someone from Serbia would have a problem with Novak being the flag bearer, just because he resides in Monaco.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:04 PM   #93
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Let's all tone it down a little bit, shall we? This was expected, at least from my part, and I am almost sure that 99% of their athletes think the same. Maria surely doesn't care. It is not good from their part to express it publically since I know what kind of comments will that cause all over the internet, but I am sure a lot of them secretly think the same. Just like ATP does about women's paychecks
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:26 PM   #94
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I heard her after a match in the last days saying it was "easier to slide than making all the little steps you need to adjust on the grass", she totally transformed in Claypova
But I agree, if she'll adjust her style a little bit she can go far in the OG.
Yes, but she hardly slides on clay. It's all about little steps on clay, too. She didn't win RG by sliding, that's for sure
She found her own way to play on clay and win it and it's admiring, actually.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:27 PM   #95
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to think summer has a bad effect on me, I'm too nervous and I write replies instinctively when I shouldn't.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:28 PM   #96
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Yes, but she hardly slides on clay. It's all about little steps on clay, too. She didn't win RG by sliding, that's for sure
Well, actually she slides now very good on the backhand side, I've heard many commentators say it.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:45 PM   #97
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I think I like a total of ONE Radwanska fan on this forum.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #98
country flag Trih

Your sig
Who would that fan be ?
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:54 PM   #99
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Well, actually she slides now very good on the backhand side, I've heard many commentators say it.
Baby steps
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #100
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To cheer myself up after Maria's loss, I watched her match against Sara Errani in the final and Maria was sliding all over the place making winners! So impressive and commentators were saying how much she has improved on clay. Best final in a long time. I can watch that match over and over again. Maria at her best. And the presentation after....with Maria being anounced as runner up was hilarious and momentus.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #101
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To cheer myself up after Maria's loss, I watched her match against Sara Errani in the final and Maria was sliding all over the place making winners! So impressive and commentators were saying how much she has improved on clay. Best final in a long time. I can watch that math over and over again. Maria at her best. And the presentation after....with Maria being anounced as runner up was hilarious.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #102
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Bring home the gold gurl

Why does the pic on the first page say Maria will be aiming to become the first Russian tennis player to win Gold at the Olympics Is poor Elena totally irrelevant now

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #103
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

It was the press release for her 2008 OG dress iirc.
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #104
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slampova View Post
Bring home the gold gurl

Why does the pic on the first page say Maria will be aiming to become the first Russian tennis player to win Gold at the Olympics Is poor Elena totally irrelevant now
The pic was from 2008.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #105
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Oh lol

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote