London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:14 AM   #76
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Bychkova, I call jealousy! I mean Maria went to the USA to get the best training possible and, as a tennis player, she travels so much it doesn't really matter where she lives. Besides, she's always said she felt Russian and her will power to be the flag bearer prove everything to me!
I'm sure that Bychkova wanted to kick Maria's ass at Moscow in 2006 to show she was the true tea and the disappointment must have been... huge.
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:24 AM   #77
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria will win!

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM   #78
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

On to the Olympics
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #79
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

What do you think Maria can do at the OG?
I really think, after the rest she will have taken, that her determination and fighting spirit will bring her very far, maybe even win the whole thing. I also think that Serena is beatable, seeing how she's played during Wimbly. I mean one day when her serve is off, Maria can defo eat her alive.
What are your opinions?
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM   #80
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I heard her after a match in the last days saying it was "easier to slide than making all the little steps you need to adjust on the grass", she totally transformed in Claypova
But I agree, if she'll adjust her style a little bit she can go far in the OG.
That explains why her footwork was such a mess in SW19.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM   #81
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserpova View Post
What do you think Maria can do at the OG?
I really think, after the rest she will have taken, that her determination and fighting spirit will bring her very far, maybe even win the whole thing. I also think that Serena is beatable, seeing how she's played during Wimbly. I mean one day when her serve is off, Maria can defo eat her alive.
What are your opinions?
There's no question Maria will be hungry, four weeks is a long time to be out of competition for a fighter like Maria. I love that she's doing ESPYs and all but I would prefer her to take these four weeks rest, rehab and practice those flat shots for OG. Serena is definitely beatable and along with Petra playing her best I pretty much view Maria as the only other player with the weapons to beat Serena when she's playing well. But it depends which Maria shows up on the day.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM   #82
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I'd love Maria to come back to London a little bit earlier.. yes... Dunno... We shall see. My optimism vanished.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #83
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I guess after 2 months running at full speed, it will be good for her to go home and rest.
And more weeks of time to get used to grass, she played so much time on clay before winning RG, so more training before the OG will be needed.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:55 PM   #84
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sick and tired of people feeling like they should say whether Maria is russian or american. Maria says she russian so shes russian.

Where she chooses to live or train is irrelevant and quite frankly none of thier business.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #85
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Let's do this .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM   #86
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
I'm sick and tired of people feeling like they should say whether Maria is russian or american. Maria says she russian so shes russian.

Where she chooses to live or train is irrelevant and quite frankly none of thier business.
This. It's almost as tiring as the grunting stuff.

Need new controversy.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:30 PM   #87
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Teerin, nothing is new, Maria's a magnet for controversy. Especially with her success now, you know, career grand slam and stuff.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:05 PM   #88
country flag June7

June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
E.Bychkova on Sharapova as OG flagbearer, "I did hope it was a joke. It's as laughable as it gets -- an American as the Russian flagbearer".
"She's been living in US since she was 7. She has American mentality, it's a fact. Picking her is like picking a naturalised Russian".

russian - http://www.sports.ru/tennis/141808692.html

But who cares what Bychkova said ......
Said a player who is not even in the top 100

Good luck for this Masha! go on for it!
June7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM   #89
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Bychkova The bitch can only suck it and watch it They are really getting annoying with this, Maria has Russian roots and she says that she feels Russian. And that is more than enough for me. Stupid vultures. They would have more arguments in saying that Lisicki is not really German, I mean hey she is just playing for their country, but you don't hear them talking crap about that, do you?

Anyway, I can't for the OG to start (primarily tennis, but other sports as well ). And I can't wait to see Maria carry the Russian flag. Btw, I wonder which other tennis players will do the same? I know that Novak and Rafa will, but I still wonder about Fed. He really deserves it, although it seems he was already the bearer, twice

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM   #90
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said earlier.... http://twitter.com/TheGrandSlams/sta...04332564480002 I SPEAK NO WORD OF A LIE IN THAT TWEET!!

Bychkova you're nothing but a jealous hoe. WANNABE!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote