London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #766
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

She plays 16:00, here is a streamsite that shows her match (and others) http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #767
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

This has good quality streams from the Olympics. Yesterday they had a stream all day from CC. You had to select 12.

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #768
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

So is that 11 EST?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #769
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
This has good quality streams from the Olympics. Yesterday they had a stream all day from CC. You had to select 12.

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html
I use this one too

I can't wait for maria's first olympic performance. Good luck
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #770
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
@TennisVampire: WB! I am watching everything on Sky sports (12 channels, one is dedicated to tennis) I heard there should be some way to see the BBC streaming online, but I don't know how to. :\
Tnx, Trih! And tnx for the info. Somebody posted a very good link for CC, so I'll get to watch both Maria and Novak (on TV though ). And that's pretty much all I need ^^

Btw, go Jules

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #771
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Nervous...
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #772
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

If aga loses maria will go back to #2 if she reaches R3?
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #773
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light

Aga's not losing. Georges is being Georges. She can't win a big match to save her life. If Maria wins today she may have tomorrow off, because Robson match may not get played. That would mean she'd have to play Tues-Sun (If she makes it all the way). Then turn right around and play in Canada next week. It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks for everybody. Heavy schedule, lots of tennis to be played.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #774
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, I meant Tues-Sat., not Tues.-Sun. The women's gold medal match is Saturday, still not a lot of time to recover for Canada. That tournament could be a joke if things get pushed back at the Olympics, many players may not show up.
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #775
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

ARad out to Goerges Rnd 1!!!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #776
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Masha has to reach R3 or R4 to be #2?
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #777
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Holy frak. I'm so happy for Julia. The last game was absolutely brilliant.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #778
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

So happy with this result
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #779
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

Jinxy nectar
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #780
country flag nectar69

Great win Julia. She's capable of playing this way all the time. She didn't think too much and held her composure. I'm not sure about the rankings. I know Aggie will lose all her L.A. points after this coming week. Maria will lose Stanford points when tomorrow's rankings come out. If Maria passes her, she could be top seed for Cincy, I think I heard Aza's not playing there.