London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:53 PM   #46
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

I heard her after a match in the last days saying it was "easier to slide than making all the little steps you need to adjust on the grass", she totally transformed in Claypova
But I agree, if she'll adjust her style a little bit she can go far in the OG.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:01 PM   #47
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all

Does anyone know if she will play mixed at OG? Last I heard the Russian coach, said it was a thought of his to have her play with one of the guys, but he hadn't talked to her about it. When would a decision have to be made? Part of me would like to see her play mixed, just because I think it would be fun to see her playing mixed. And Youzhny is playing well right now. Selfishly, I think it would be great to see her play it. I remember how excited Federer was when he won the men's doubles gold. Still, I know it would be better for her game if she focuses on singles.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:05 PM   #48
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
Does anyone know if she will play mixed at OG? Last I heard the Russian coach, said it was a thought of his to have her play with one of the guys, but he hadn't talked to her about it. When would a decision have to be made? Part of me would like to see her play mixed, just because I think it would be fun to see her playing mixed. And Youzhny is playing well right now. Selfishly, I think it would be great to see her play it. I remember how excited Federer was when he won the men's doubles gold. Still, I know it would be better for her game if she focuses on singles.
Maria is not even going to sniff a Mixed Doubles Medal, even if she does play it
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:15 PM   #49
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
GTFO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
You're worse than haters, you're childish and I prefer 100 of those people in GM who honestly say they don't like Maria, rather than having a "fan" like you.
I'd lose 1000 "fans" like you every day.
I was only trying to be humoristic! Of course I know she wanted very much to win it and didn't lose because of the fashion week!
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:20 PM   #50
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

So...are you genuinely a Sharapova fan or are you just trolling?

Coz gerl, http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=821 that shit don't make me believe you should be here. GET OUT.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:21 PM   #51
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

It didn't make me laugh by the way, it was more about some things like "you lost a fan" you wrote somewhere else ..
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:31 PM   #52
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

I'm very one-dimensional, not clever, don't guess a lot, act first and then try to reflect... and I was so sad after her loss! And I don't know what happend to me, I usually stay away from GM after her losses to forget it and carry on but today I wanted to - it's really dumb and strange - be a hater of Maria, I really can't explain why, I've always been a fan of Maria!! I've supported her for 4 years and all, I'm very very touched you took it that way I didn't mean to do what I did but it must be too late now! I hoped I was betterr than the likes of Aselto and all but now I feel like shit it's horrible I hope you'll still let me post there because what I said was not me I'm just too extreme sometimes!
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:49 PM   #53
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

It's OK. Don't worry aboot it.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:56 AM   #54
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

I'm a fan of Maria from 2005 (but cant watch more Maria's match). So many heart attack in a long time And now i can say i just need 1 or 2 day to take the lose away, especially when she won RG
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014

Last edited by Crux Squall : Jul 3rd, 2012 at 02:03 AM.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:05 AM   #55
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

i have a question: Will have a new grass for Olympic or wont??
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:30 AM   #56
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
It's at Wimbledon.

One thing I just realised: because the grass will be very worn down by the time of the Olympics (because it won't have time to recover from Wimbledon), it should play a fair bit slower!
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:52 AM   #57
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria should go to Russia. Please.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:03 AM   #58
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
there will be new grass, already confirmed

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:06 AM   #59
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta get rid of the negativity ASAP Maria gotta recharge her motivation and get Fightpova back in time of the Olympic to retain her no.1. Ranking! I can't believe there comes the day I wish clay season could be a little bit longer

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:39 AM   #60
country flag Hanh Nguyen

Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice

Do players have to wear white for this year's olympics at the all england club aswell? I really would like Maria to wear some blue and red.
Hanh Nguyen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote