London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #2821
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Ignore the "haters". If noone goes there and reads that stuff they won't have any pleasure of it. They feed of your frustration.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #2822
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I am tired of these Olympics... I want them to end... Nothing really made me happy, a lot drained me; first before the ceremony I read all the negativity spilt at Maria from some of the Russian athletes and press about "why her", then that match against Lisicki shortened my life for 5 years, then that Bodo BS, then that match against Serena killed me, Roger got "only" silver and played awfully (not to mention the Delpo match shortened my life for 10 yrs), the Russian athletes are having bad results; Komova saddened me (ok only Mustafina managed to bring joy to me today), Isinbayeva pissed the hell out of me today (I am so so so sad and disappointed, really wanted her to win somehow), Phelps underperformed in some of the races... I do not have athletes left to cheer for... Maybe high jump for women will save the event for me, but I kinda doubt...
The only real good thing were the medals for my country, because I didn't expect them.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #2823
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by **mashafierce** View Post
I am sorry for yet another mention of the issue but seriously what's the deal with GM? Serena's fans are posting with such hatred.Even if I weren't Maria's fan I would be very disturbed by the comments and honestly concerned about the sanity of some posters.
if you would know how many years they were praying for that bagel. Its just plain bullying, nothing different than a 12yo would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Ignore the "haters". If noone goes there and reads that stuff they won't have any pleasure of it. They feed of your frustration.
pretty much.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #2824
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

I am tired of these Olympics... I want them to end... Nothing really made me happy, a lot drained me; first before the ceremony I read all the negativity spilt at Maria from some of the Russian athletes and press about "why her", then that match against Lisicki shortened my life for 5 years, then that Bodo BS, then that match against Serena killed me, Roger got "only" silver and played awfully (not to mention the Delpo match shortened my life for 10 yrs), the Russian athletes are having bad results; Komova saddened me (ok only Mustafina managed to bring joy to me today), Isinbayeva pissed the hell out of me today (I am so so so sad and disappointed, really wanted her to win somehow)[/b], Phelps underperformed in some of the races... I do not have athletes left to cheer for... Maybe high jump for women will save the event for me, but I kinda doubt...
The only real good thing were the medals for my country, because I didn't expect them.[/quote]

I agree with all of this

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #2825
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

WTF is wrong with some of you supporting threads like the "silver slam" thread, where Serena fans and Maria haters just FEED off your rage?!
Seriously, please stop.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #2826
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
WTF is wrong with some of you supporting threads like the "silver slam" thread, where Serena fans and Maria haters just FEED off your rage?!
Seriously, please stop.
It's pretty hard to stay quiet when people are saying such awful things, I can see why some Maria fans feel the need to respond.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #2827
country flag Trih

One thing is responding like Desuetude did, pointing out how SOME WS fans in GM usually tend to bash ALL Maria fans, just through the post of few people.
One other thing is responding like Queenpova did, or like Rookie in that thread.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #2828
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
You really have though. I had forgotten there was a possibility that sane people like her, and not just douchelords like kman and Word Life
There are probably several reasons to explain that.

1) People always tend to notice a players' most annoying fans more than the nice or 'normal' ones. The most effective way of getting attention at GM is to be a pain in the ass. Plus several of the nicest Caro fans don't even bother posting at GM to begin with.

2) Every fanbase suffers from people that present themselves as fans, but are in fact haters who by way of exaggerated claims of greatness try to turn everyone against the player they claim to be a fan of. The ones that when the Caro hate at GM was at it's highest ever peak predicted that soon she would start winning slams all over the place. They knew this was nonsense, but they hoped that by being as annoying as possible they could make the hate for her even stronger. If you doubt that these people exist, just go back two months immediately after Maria won the FO. All of a sudden there were new Sharapova trolls that nobody had ever heard from before but tried to be a pain in the ass. I remember even the real Maria fans being annoyed by them. One or two of them tried to turn me against Maria by saying vile things about Caro whenever I said something nice about Maria. I didn't give a fuck because I've been a TF member long enough to know how these things work. They have since disappeared without a trace.

3) The story of the chicken or the egg, or are Caro fans annoying out of self-defense for the hate she receives? Or does Caro get so much hate because her fans are annoying? I may not be entirely impartial in this, but.......What you guys have now been experiencing for the last couple of days in terms of hate, Caro fans have had to endure for almost three years. In the last couple of months it's eased up a bit because Caroline has to use the preferred vocabulary of GM become "irrelevant." Now the hate only raises it's ugly head whenever she has played a match. But there was literally an almost three year period when there were a multitude of Caro hate threads on a daily basis. Question is, in the light of all that non-stop unrelenting hate, could/can Woz fans be expected to just take it on the chin like I have always done for all these years? Even IF some Caro fans are annoying, they still only account for 10% of all Caro related posts at GM. The other 90% consists of post where Caro is mocked, a multitude of gifs like the Sharapova one (but some of them even meaner than that one) and posts where Caro fans are basically called idiots for even liking her.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #2829
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan sent me a rep saying I was really cruel mean person for saying caro was a non entity
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #2830
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
Chrissie-fan sent me a rep saying I was really cruel mean person for saying caro was a non entity
Yep - but you should have added that it was a good rep, because I never give bad reps to anyone, no matter what the're saying.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #2831
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
There are probably several reasons to explain that.

1) People always tend to notice a players' most annoying fans more than the nice or 'normal' ones. The most effective way of getting attention at GM is to be a pain in the ass. Plus several of the nicest Caro fans don't even bother posting at GM to begin with.

2) Every fanbase suffers from people that present themselves as fans, but are in fact haters who by way of exaggerated claims of greatness try to turn everyone against the player they claim to be a fan of. The ones that when the Caro hate at GM was at it's highest ever peak predicted that soon she would start winning slams all over the place. They knew this was nonsense, but they hoped that by being as annoying as possible they could make the hate for her even stronger. If you doubt that these people exist, just go back two months immediately after Maria won the FO. All of a sudden there were new Sharapova trolls that nobody had ever heard from before but tried to be a pain in the ass. I remember even the real Maria fans being annoyed by them. One or two of them tried to turn me against Maria by saying vile things about Caro whenever I said something nice about Maria. I didn't give a fuck because I've been a TF member long enough to know how these things work. They have since disappeared without a trace.

3) The story of the chicken or the egg, or are Caro fans annoying out of self-defense for the hate she receives? Or does Caro get so much hate because her fans are annoying? I may not be entirely impartial in this, but.......What you guys have now been experiencing for the last couple of days in terms of hate, Caro fans have had to endure for almost three years. In the last couple of months it's eased up a bit because Caroline has to use the preferred vocabulary of GM become "irrelevant." Now the hate only raises it's ugly head whenever she has played a match. But there was literally an almost three year period when there were a multitude of Caro hate threads on a daily basis. Question is, in the light of all that non-stop unrelenting hate, could/can Woz fans be expected to just take it on the chin like I have always done for all these years? Even IF some Caro fans are annoying, they still only account for 10% of all Caro related posts at GM. The other 90% consists of post where Caro is mocked, a multitude of gifs like the Sharapova one (but some of them even meaner than that one) and posts where Caro fans are basically called idiots for even liking her.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #2832
country flag Trih

Now I feel bad if sometimes I mocked Caroline on GM I had no reason to, even if I don't like her as a player, there are much worse persons in WTA.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #2833
country flag Kitten63

Quote:
Yep - but you should have added that it was a good rep, because I never give bad reps to anyone, no matter what the're saying.
You're one of the best posters on here

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #2834
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's good. You're going to heaven.
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #2835
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

whoa.. how big that smiley is!!!!!!!
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote