London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:28 PM   #2206
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Is he for real?
If Maria is the "typical clueless celebrity who can't make two and two add up to four", he really doesn't know shit about his own job.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:29 PM   #2207
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO at Bodo. At the core of his article is apparently that he just doesn't understand why someone would personally consider representing Russia to be more of an honour for them than representing the USA. Such an ignorant jingoist. Just the very fact she DOES still represent Russia is proof in itself that she WANTS to be Russian - being an American citizen would probably mean she'd get even more endorsements, being American would've made it easier for her to qualify for the Olympics (don't forget that, as of the end of 2010, she was outside of the top 4 Russians and thus wasn't oncourse to make the Olympics at that time) - continuing to be Russian doesn't give her any material advantages, so the fact she still does represent Russia is proof enough that that's what she wants.

In spite of myself, I can't stop myself thinking about Maria with the gold wrapped around her neck, and Serena standing next to her on the podium with silver trying to fake a smile DAVAI!
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:33 PM   #2208
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Think tomorrows match could be good for Maria. I mean, there really is no pressure at all. Obviously she'll want to win the gold but regardless of the result, she's gonna win a medal.

Plus, regardless of what Serena says, we all know that Maria is not the favourite to win. Serena is Wimbledon champion and really this is Serena's best chance to win a gold.

So hopefully, Maria comes out and just plays her game.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #2209
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Peter Bodo is a moron who has a column @ Tennis.com - All the editors of that site have a grudge against Maria Sharapova for some unknown reason - Check out their predictions for the Olympics - Does anyone see Masha's name mentioned? - She sure showed that ignorant bunch of (American) tennis editors and now all the bitterness and hate drift to the surface - That piece of shit Peter Bodo wrote should cost him his job - It's hateful and outright fascistic and an attempt to encourage hatred against non Americans
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:39 PM   #2210
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

i just read the bodo article and seriously he better go get a life this is so cheap from him to write such stupid things ; i seriously doubt his mental abilities
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #2211
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice

Bodo is a c**t so it doesn't matter what the thing says. Ibe surprised if his IQ is as good as a monkey
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:48 PM   #2212
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Peter Bodo is the most epic fail of a journalist out there. All he ever does is bitch about every single player out there.

Plus, the fact that Maria's nationality affects him so much is funny cos she probably doesn't have a single clue who he is.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #2213
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Maria can do it! Just believe!!
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #2214
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

I think if Maria serves well and wins her service games Serena will eventually lose her confidence.The match is beatable if Maria stops being so freaking scared of Rena
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:09 PM   #2215
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria into Olympics final !

Kiri has absolutely nothing to hurt Maria. She is sooo much better than Kiri

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:13 PM   #2216
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

As an American Maria would just be another top player for America.
As a Russian, she's the best female tennis player ever for Russia.

Hatred is so ugly and most of the times, so very obvious.

The look on her face when she carried the Russian flag should be more than enough to convince everyone she loves her country.
Other players who left Russia to train never get this much slack, but I guess it's easy to attack Maria since she speaks English fluently and is so popular.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:14 PM   #2217
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Some of you are doing the most (as usual)

Calm your tits! This doesn't even look like the 'CHEERING' thread anymore!

Have faith in her! That doesn't make one delusional! Believe in our girl. Support her from the start to the finish.

She loses the final? Ok, she will bounce back. She always does! She wins it? Will make my day

Bye!
THIS.

PREACH IT GIRL

I don't care if people will think I'm delusional. I 100 percent believe Maria will win the gold tomorrow. She has come so far, after career threatening injuries so I don't think she will let the FEAR of serena defeat her tomorrow. This is one of the last things she wants to accomplish in her career so mashafierce will be in full force tomorrow
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:15 PM   #2218
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
love this pic after her match

LOOOOLL totally making that my avatar.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #2219
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

That article is trash. I honestly think that it annoys them that Sharapova plays for Russia simply because they can't take credit for her, much as they hilariously try to anyway.
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:22 PM   #2220
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
love this pic after her match