London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM   #2161
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

I just hope Maria won't come out with that defeated look on her face.

I want her to come out nerve free, knowing that she's got nothing to lose and that if she plays well she has a chance.
I won't be disappointed if she loses, only if she defeats herself.

Just play your damn game and don't be scared because it's Serena on the other side.

I don't have a horrible feeling about tomorrow.
Go for the gold Maria but this doesn't mean a silver medal isn't amazing. Especially seeing how much Olympics mean to her. She's a winner anway.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:15 PM   #2162
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ EXACTLY completely agree.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2163
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Love that Chelsea's been there in all of Maria's matches
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2164
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

If Masha can win just ONE set of the 2 firsts and take it to a third - then anything can happen - Serena's nerves aren't made of steel and she's that awful loss in the French Open still in mind - If Masha can stand up to her and serve and return well - she might crumble - Lotsa ifs of course - but that's how I think it is - Masha is in great form - she has loads of confidence - it's now or never

And oh - I'll be smiling for the rest of Aug if she pulls it off

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Aug 3rd, 2012 at 06:28 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2165
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Chelsea is such a fan! I love that! But it won't change tomorrow's result! I agree with many of you who said that a win or even a set against Serena is nearly impossible, unless Serena chokes it away (just like against Radwanska in the Wimbledon final).! But I do hope she will make it competitive, holding her serve a couple of times!

Has Serena ever been this superior to all the rest of the field?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:28 PM   #2166
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm a HUGE Hingis fan and a HUGE Caro fan, but there are no trolls I hate as much as Hingis and Caro trolls because they do my faves no favor with their nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Yeah I love Hingis also, have done since I was around 8 or 9 so it pisses me off.
We all loved Hingis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Has Serena ever been this superior to all the rest of the field?
Early 2000's...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2167
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still so happy she's reached the final

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2168
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

It's going to be such a boring match. Serena serving out bombs, Maria struggling With an NID result.

As it is with every match with Serena, this match will hinge on Serena's movement (doesn't need much on grass) and serve.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM   #2169
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

It's going to be boring for sure! Acefest from Serena on every service game!

By the way, is anybody else watching Murray-Nole? Murray is scary good right now!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM   #2170
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Well, tomorrow is going to be very tough, and it'll take something special to beat Serena, but I'm totally proud that Maria has gotten on the podium either way! I don't think anyone expects her to win, but hopefully she can play that to her advantage and just go for it. She has nothing to lose, and either way will be going home with guaranteed silver!

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #2171
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Silver Career Slam
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:42 PM   #2172
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Can Serena just lend her serve to Maria just for tomorrow please
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM   #2173
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Or Serena can just have an off serve day just tomorrow

How does she do it every match It's beyond me
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:46 PM   #2174
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Fabray View Post
Can Serena just lend her serve to Maria just for tomorrow please
It would be enough if Serena served like a woman just for a day! Have you seen the speed of her serves at the moment? Nearly 200 kph on nearly every first serve!

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:48 PM   #2175
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

I prefer golden greatness of gorgeous gifted girl with golden hair.