London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1531
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Good. Much deserved rest time. Hope the others drag a bit

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:19 PM   #1532
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
I lost a bet .
OK, it makes sense now, poor you. Anyway, good to know you ain't long & hard and bravely stand by it.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:20 PM   #1533
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Phew glad she got thru that one. Good to see her battle thru and get the win considering how things went during their last match. Havent seen it yet...any chance she made Bine cry...jokes.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:22 PM   #1534
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

OMG! Maria will never come on. They will probably be all 3 setters and Isner's tiebreaks will last all night long.

I didn't get to watch the match today. Glad in a way as I would have been a nervous wreck. Looks like I'll be missing tomorrow's too.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:26 PM   #1535
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
They will probably be all 3 setters and Isner's tiebreaks will last all night long.
Isner is playing JesusFed not some mug like himself.
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1536
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Fed had cakes until now and Isner is mug so that will be 6:2 6:4 for Fed at max

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1537
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

What a great comeback win for Maria against Lisicki. Now she needs to make it count.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:44 PM   #1538
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Man - I'm 10 years older after this match - What a thrill - so much tension - I'd to walk away from it all a couple of times - I couldn't bear to see Masha go down - which I expected would happen several times during the match

Two things - I've never before seen Masha lose her cool and bang her racket on the ground - I also never have seen her giggle during a match - but that's what happened in this one - She giggled after she'd smashed left handed and won the point while walking back to the baseline - Any others who've noticed the same thing? - That little giggle relieved my tension at least

Anyways - Hopefully she can defeat Kim Clijsters on Thu - and then the battle for the medals will really begin - I pray that Masha can go as far as the final - and defeat Serena there - That would be a real sensation - right?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:46 PM   #1539
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
OK, it makes sense now, poor you. Anyway, good to know you ain't long & hard and bravely stand by it.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:47 PM   #1540
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
This, 2 times in a row with Lisicki would have been the most devastating since YEC
MTE!
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:58 PM   #1541
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Man - I'm 10 years older after this match - What a thrill - so much tension - I'd to walk away from it all a couple of times - I couldn't bear to see Masha go down - which I expected would happen several times during the match

Two things - I've never before seen Masha lose her cool and bang her racket on the ground - I also never have seen her giggle during a match - but that's what happened in this one - She giggled after she'd smashed left handed and won the point while walking back to the baseline - Any others who've noticed the same thing? - That little giggle relieved my tension at least

Anyways - Hopefully she can defeat Kim Clijsters on Thu - and then the battle for the medals will really begin - I pray that Masha can go as far as the final - and defeat Serena there - That would be a real sensation - right?
I need to see this.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 10:03 PM   #1542
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

well, thank god i did not wake up for that one

PLEASE DON'T LOSE TO CLIJSTESR NOW!
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 10:04 PM   #1543
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
MTE!
what?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 10:05 PM   #1544
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

did anyone record the match and could possibly upload it? I missed it and seems like an intense match. I'd probably enjoy it more now than if I had watched it live as I know masha will come through
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 10:14 PM   #1545
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of adraid for the match of tomorrow :/
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote