London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:41 PM   #1
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:46 PM   #2
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Kick. Sabine's. Ass.
28 days to go.
Show 'em who's the boss Maria! I wanna see you wild!
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:53 PM   #3
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'll never open a thread again in my life.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM   #4
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
I'll never open a thread again in my life.
don't be sad ; you will open one and maria will end wining the title
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM   #5
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

you will need a lot of luck maria for the olympics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #6
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
you will need a lot of luck maria for the olympics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want her to draw Kim in first round.
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:59 PM   #7
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

I love red and white
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42
FITD Rank:#112.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM   #8
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the fact that olympics are gonna be played on this awful grass
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:12 PM   #9
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Is in it a little too early opening this thread? I mean, give us some time to mourn the latest loss.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:13 PM   #10
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Wow this is fast, even for SS's standards.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #11
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I hate the fact that olympics are gonna be played on this awful grass
IKR? To think that I was rooting for London over Paris back in 2005 for this Olympics because at that time grass was Masha's best surface. Now I wish Paris had won so we can play on clay. Oh how time has changed everything.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:53 PM   #12
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Anyways can't wait! I won't worry about her game yet. Just wanna firstly enjoy seeing her bare the flag at the ceremony!
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM   #13
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she takes a couple of weeks off first. She just seemed SO mentally-exhausted at these Championships... her meltdowns at the end of the 2nd set against Pironkova / end of 1st set today were so un-like her.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:59 PM   #14
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Thank you for opening this thread!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #15
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it. This gurl be making MUTHA RUSSIA PROUD.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote