Best match of the tournament [US Open] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:18 AM   #1
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Best match of the tournament [US Open]

Write here your choice.
Us open now. Quebec/Hong Kong/Tashkent next
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)

Last edited by TheJoh : Sep 8th, 2014 at 12:22 PM.
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:19 AM   #2
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: Best match of the tourmnament [Rogers cup]

Venus Williams - Angie Kerber
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #3
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

Kerber-Venus
neily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:34 AM   #4
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber-Venus great tennis quality wise and it was competetive
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:40 AM   #5
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Radwanska v Makarova
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:43 AM   #6
country flag loveme

loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light loveme is a glorious beacon of light

Venus vs Serena
It wasn't really the best match but I enjoyed watching the sisters compete
loveme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 10:23 AM   #7
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Aga-Kate
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #8
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Venus - Kerber. That match was amazing
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #9
country flag eldanielfire

eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold

Bouchard's first round double bagel. But only for the lolz here.
eldanielfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #10
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

Aga vs Kate
Always with you Ana Ivanović

Wig Snatcher Paula Kania
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 11:50 AM   #11
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldanielfire View Post
This
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #12
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka SF match.... even though it should have been easier for her.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #13
country flag TheDevMiester
*PLAYING TENNIS*

TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold

Venus vs Kerber. Those rallies.
Kim Clijsters [4]/Lindsay Davenport [3]/Elena Dementieva
Future:
Eugenie B./Madison K./Jamie H./Monica P./Ajla T./Ana K./Victoria D./Taylor T.
TheDevMiester is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #14
country flag Tenisova

Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light Tenisova is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldanielfire View Post
+1
Tenisova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #15
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Coco v Ana I., a late night match that hardly anyone saw. The competition was the best between 2 players I've seen in some time. The serving and ball striking was outstanding, the rallies were well-played with each player just ripping backhand and forehand winners, which also included some surprising net play. The level of competitiveness was top-notch. Reminded me of a another late night match at the USO (2010), I think, between Samantha and Elena D. where they were just going at it a high level throughout the match, which ended in a 3rd set breaker at about 1:30 a.m. Stateside. Just great tennis.....
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote