Players your excited for their season next year? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #1
country flag rafeclarke123

rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold rafeclarke123 is a splendid one to behold
Players your excited for their season next year?

So what players are you excited for/eager for to see how they play next year, or rise in the rankings based on a good end to the year? I have split into different categories

I'm intrigued to see Allertova, Diatchenko, Konjuh, Dodin, Mitu and Friedsam play more regularly on the WTA tour next year.

Also interested to see how Muguruza and Bencic do with the prospect of being top 10 possible next season.

The frustrating but rewarding hopes for you never know players like Keys, Barthel, Pavs, Lisicki, Cirstea and Giorgi to see if they can be consistent/reach their high potential.

And lastly, I want to see if Vinci, Date Krumm and Hantuchova can still go toe to toe and finish reasonably.

Your thoughts guys? Don't just include your favs, try to make it interesting and include reasons :P

Tennis <3

R.I.P to Elena Baltacha, a wonderful lady and tennis player.
rafeclarke123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #2
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future
Re: Players your excited for their season next year?

The players that I will follow more are Begu (when she's free of injuries she's good),Bencic (super talent) and maybe Giorgi (she's strange sometimes )

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #3
country flag tennis__serena

tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold

Serena

5 AO - 2 RG - 5 W - 6 USO

217 weeks #1 - 5 YECs

The Goat
tennis__serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #4
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Vika and whichever Pliskova it is that's winning.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #5
country flag Bencicco

Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold

Interested to see Azarenka, Venus, Bencic, Keys and Robson.
Wonder if Wozniacki will continue her resurgence and if Halep will remain at the top.

Also excited to see more of Dodin, Townsend, Bellis, Ostapenko, Kulichkova, Xu and other youngsters to see who will make a big step
PAW W Quebec '14
Bencicco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #6
country flag flippyflippy

flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of flippyflippy has much to be proud of

Francesca Schiavone
flippyflippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #7
country flag wolf79

wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future

vika. really badly, actually, as i can't wait for her looming and unseeded fuckery to prevail...

dastarded by Darth Vika the Sith Princess of Unholy Fuckery

wolf79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #8
country flag TatiGolovin

TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold

Interested in seeing what kind of season Venus will have, especially in the grand slams where she should have better draws this time with her ranking. Hoping she can make the second week of a slam in 2015! Also intrigued to see Sloane play, who knows where her form and motivation are at right now. Most of the points that are keeping her afloat the top 50 are coming off the first half of the season.
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #9
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

I will follow this players next year:

Monica Puig - She has the potential, but is yet to break through

Ana Konjuh - Hopefully Top 50 next year and better

Jelena Ostapenko - Excellent junior player with a good year.
I will love to see her in Top 100, or at least Top 200.

Tatjana Maria, Kateryna Bondarenko and Edina Gallovits - Comeback players! Hope they can be Top 150 or Top 100

Karolina Pliskova - I want to see if the "hype" around her will happen. Somebody see her as Top 10 next year...

I don't see it for Dodin though... Possibly Top 200, but don't see her in Top 100, barely Top 150...

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #10
country flag kassipops

kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future

Laura is back!

Am also intrigued if Petra can take advantage of having nothing to defend at the AO, Heather can edge into the top 40, Karo P can bring her internationals form to the bigger tournaments.

...Karolinas - Woz, the Great & Powerful K-Plis

...one Grass Court Colossus - KvittyGOAT ...and her Dark Half - S***ra
kassipops is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #11
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Bouchard would be interesting to watch - how she handles the hype and the attention

instargram
duhcity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2014, 01:05 AM   #12
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka to see if her career is over or not

Konjuh and Halep also.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2014, 01:32 AM   #13
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

MakarovaII, Zhuk, Vikhlyantseva, Pervushina, Kulichkova
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2014, 02:11 AM   #14
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of

Serena = Interesting to see how she goes, this year was okay with only one really shocking lost at a slam (French Open) and now she has slam number 18 is now a legend.

Caro Woz = Can she take her new found confidence and break though for a slam or even return to the top five

Jarka = Can she finally put together a solid twelve months, ranked just outside the top 50

Casey = Last year was really good, can she kick on and press for a spot in the top 20 or even higher

Lucie = Last year was really good for Lucie, she started to take her game to a higher level, can she continue

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #15
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Konjuh, Bencic, Kulichkova, Kovinic
Young talent who gained their first tour experience this year

Dodin, Chirico
Young talent who will play their first matches on tour next year

Keys, Vekic
To see how they progress after middling 2014 seasons

Bouchard, Ka. Pliskova
Can they back up 2014?

Wozniacki, Ivanovic
Can they contend for majors after returning to relevance?
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote