Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1396
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laechler View Post

Vielen Dank

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #1397
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Alexandra Dulgheru vs Maria Sharapova full match
@1.37.07 you can see how many tissues she used they are practically falling out of her jacket
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1398
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

thanks
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1399
country flag Ewelina PL

Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice

Thanks alot for this!
Ewelina PL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #1400
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Thanks for these Stuttgart videos
And welcome Ewelina
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1401
country flag Ewelina PL

Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice Ewelina PL is just really nice

Thank you This forum is great. I wish I came here earlier
Ewelina PL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #1402
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

GIF the tissues, pwease.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #1403
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Alexandra Dulgheru vs Maria Sharapova Highlights

Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #1404
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

honestly, maybe one of the worst HL video i think i've ever made.
Sharapova vs Dulgheru 2013 Madrid Highlights «HD»
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #1405
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Aussie
really like what I'm seeing regarding her bhdtl on clay, methinks Stuttgart played it into form
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1406
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Thanks Aussie
really like what I'm seeing regarding her bhdtl on clay, methinks Stuttgart played it into form

Yeah I noticed that too. She was hitting a lot of great BDTL in this match while at some point in Stuttgart she was avoiding that shot and always hitting it cross court. They probably worked on that with Hoggy. That's great because it's an amazing shot when it's working especially on clay
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1407
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1408
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Vs McHale Madrid Open 2013 1st Set 2R

Maria Vs McHale Madrid Open 2013 2nd Set 2R

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1409
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
GIF the tissues, pwease.
TissueS Gif
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #1410
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Covers Esquire Latin America Behind-the-Scenes

http://www.eonline.com/news/416303/m...e-scenes-video

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote