Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #106
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

If anyone wants to see Masha's on court interview in Russian, tell me on PM, I do not know if I can post the link here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #107
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

NBC version of Russia & Masha's parade entrance: https://vimeo.com/46602028
I've also included at the start of the video the shot of Masha blowing kisses at the camera before entering the stadium.

And this is a BBC version of the entrance with no commentary: https://vimeo.com/46565826

Did a bit of adjustment to the color and lighting in both vids.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #108
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Thanks for a nice video, Cherry.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #109
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Cherry. Good to see different versions.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 07:37 AM   #110
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah the nbc one is better BBC which I had is just meh IMO.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 09:11 AM   #111
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Thanks for a nice video, Cherry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Thanks, Cherry. Good to see different versions.
My pleasure And thanks WowWow for the good rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
yeah the nbc one is better BBC which I had is just meh IMO.
Yeah BBC didn't have many close-ups on the flag bearers. It was mostly medium shots with Masha's face blocked by the flag pole And apart from Masha and Medvedev BBC didn't give other Russian athletes any screen time.
But overall BBC's coverage of the ceremony was MUCH better. NBC had commercial break like every 5 minutes Oh and of course the whole thing being tape delayed.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 10:11 AM   #112
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

for those who missed Maria's first match and generally any olympic events, check this site out it has replays of most events.

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html

And yes there are all the tennis matches that have taken place in centre court
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 01:49 PM   #113
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Sweet Valkyre@ THX!
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 03:23 PM   #114
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 01:07 AM   #115
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG be quick to watch Olympics vids get removed from dailymotion also, my robson vs safarova one has.

Maria Sharapova vs Laura Robson 2012 Olympics Highlights

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsk...ghlights_sport
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 02:38 AM   #116
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Is there any Highlights for the Masha - Bine match ? I want this sooo bad !

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 02:44 AM   #117
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
Is there any Highlights for the Masha - Bine match ? I want this sooo bad !
patience...I've never done it but I'm sure making highlights takes a lot of time and effort and the match was like less than 12 hours ago

thanks for the robson highlights Jamie much appreciated
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM   #118
country flag JamieOwen3

Had to upload it here also as I'm convinced it will be removed from Dailymotion

Maria Sharapova vs Laura Robson 2012 Olympics Highlights

https://vimeo.com/46803426

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 02:37 PM   #119
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe the Olympic channel uploaded the full match of Maria vs Laura Robson. Now I was away so I need to see the Lisicki and Clijsters matches please.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #120
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

FYI - The Masha vs Robson - Masha vs Lisicki and Masha vs Clijsters torrents can be found on The Pirate Bay - The files themselves are pretty big - somewhere between 6 and 8 Gb (HD quality)
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote