Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #301
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
What a crazy video.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #302
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

Maria Sharapova vs Marion Bartoli - Quarterfinal - US Open 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNQMfU0Bpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xOZgeJP9P0
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #303
country flag vavavoom

vavavoom is an unknown quantity at this point

vavavoom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #304
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

2012 US Open Press Conferences (Quarterfinal)

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #305
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

i want bartoli/maria highlights
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #306
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
OMG he did this with all of them?? I watched only his interview with Rog and died laughing... Let me see this one now.

LMAO
Serena was best!!! And poor Jo looked star-struck, did he actually believe that the signature was original?
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada

Last edited by MM_1257 : Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:33 AM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #307
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

^Pure GOLD.
By the way what did he ask Bellucci about Masha and what did Bellucci say? Anyone can translate?
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #308
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova vs Petrova 2012 US Open Highlights «HD»
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »

Last edited by aussiesharapova : Sep 8th, 2012 at 03:16 AM.
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #309
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
i want bartoli/maria highlights
Here you go

Sharapova vs Bartoli 2012 US Open Highlights «HD»
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:35 AM   #310
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

i love how the crowd is rooting for her - that doesn't happen often
thanks aussiepova
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #311
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Even I am quite surprised but it seems she gets the max support in NYC! Home soil advantage.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #312
country flag karub

karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold

Check out a video of Maria playing beer pong with Jimmy Fallon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0....html?ir=Style
karub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #313
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

Last Russian interviews from US Open (previous are here)
4R

https://rapidshare.com/files/1698370483/4r.avi

QF

https://rapidshare.com/files/2474067621/QF.avi

SF

https://rapidshare.com/files/184965911/SF.avi
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #314
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I like the interaction with Kopcova... Won't forget the laugh they had before they were aware that the camera started filming them at AO 2008 after Mash defeated JuJu.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #315
country flag larimoreira

larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice larimoreira is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
^Pure GOLD.
By the way what did he ask Bellucci about Masha and what did Bellucci say? Anyone can translate?
M. Meirelles: I want to ask you something that I wasn't able to ask anybody else 'cause my english is very bad... I can see that all the guys (who play tennis) have one arm bigger than other, is it because you practice a lot or is it because you watch Sharapova playing?
Bellucci: [something I didn't understand]... I didn't get the question.. Ohhhh, [laughs] noooo no, it's because of the practice ^^
It's something like this, my english isn't really good, hope it helps
larimoreira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote