Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #2701
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

An Interview With: Maria Sharapova
Friday, August 29, 2014
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...418708062.html
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 01:14 AM   #2702
country flag azi

azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all

Maria Sharapova - International Premier Tennis League
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dZq1xnjkmU

Maria Sharapova
azi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 06:48 AM   #2703
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

2014 US Open 3rd Round Maria Sharapova Post-Match Interview

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 11:08 AM   #2704
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

US Open 2014 3rd round Highlight Maria Sharapova vs Sabine Lisicki (HD 720p) 2nd set is interesting

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v76951055q9MyEqXQ
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 11:34 AM   #2705
country flag Roctennis

Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post
2014 US Open 3rd Round Maria Sharapova Post-Match Interview

Thank you

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Roctennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 11:45 AM   #2706
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova vs Flavia Pennetta 2004 Indian Wells 2nd round

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 03:05 PM   #2707
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

It's always a special feeling to see TeenPova again when we see what she has become now, an amazing lady. She's truly the most beautiful transformation from a teenage girl to a woman.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 06:23 AM   #2708
country flag buian

An Interview With: Maria Sharapova
Sunday, August 31, 2014

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...521053544.html
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 06:33 AM   #2709
country flag buian

Sharapova Vs Wozniacki US Open 2014 Round 4 Highlights

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 04:56 PM   #2710
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Dimipova

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 05:12 PM   #2711
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

^They are cute. Is that from today?

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 05:49 PM   #2712
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I don't know, is from a interview of Grigor

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 09:02 PM   #2713
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirapova View Post
^They are cute. Is that from today?
It's from last Saturday, August 30. They practiced on the same court : 1st Grigor and Maria just after him, the following day of her win over Lisicki and her wish to get a hug from Grigor
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 09:18 PM   #2714
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

^Thanks. You are really well-informed.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 09:22 PM   #2715
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova vs Elena Dementieva 2006 Wimbledon QF Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote