Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #256
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

A brief interview from FoxBusiness which was taken on saturday
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/18074...her-sweet-side

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #257
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

This is an old interview of Maria with Justin Gimelstob; it was made in 2011 when she was filming the Strong is Beautiful ad. I do not know if it has been posted here or not.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59w28yg0Os
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #258
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

ok which one of you is Sugarpova on youtube?
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #259
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
ok which one of you is Sugarpova on youtube?
She is Marta from Portugal. I believe she also has an account on here, but doesn't post much
her twitter
her youtube

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #260
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
She is Marta from Portugal. I believe she also has an account on here, but doesn't post much
her twitter
her youtube
thanks!
That Maria/Sasha video gave me so much life.
I haven't watched those type of videos in so long.
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #261
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Another interview from last Saturday. To CNBC.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000112359

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #262
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

highlights against Czink please, anyone?

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #263
country flag beanbean

beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice beanbean is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6rws5ogXY

highlights against Czink. Great move for Maria
beanbean is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #264
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

That was honestly one of the most enjoyable one-sided early round matches I've watched in a while.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #265
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Does anyone have the video of the presser in RG last year (in the old thread there was a download link - I think it was round 4) where Maria was handed a newspaper to the journalist, she looked at it and then returned it to the journalist??
Here you go:

http://ul.to/7hi25btx

The journalist handed a newspaper to Masha at 1:31.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #266
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Eww quality, but yeah here it is anyway. :P
Sharapova vs Venus 2010 Hua Hin Highlights
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #267
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Maria with Evian. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A54wGDfuE2g
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #268
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbIY...yer_detailpage

You should check it out, it's behind the scenes of Novak and Maria shooting for HEAD, and Masha had a couple of hilarious celebratory moves

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #269
country flag MM_1257

I am dead.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #270
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

OMG it's the best video I've saw in ages
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote