Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 04:54 PM   #2611
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
Vesnina is one of a few tennis players in WTA, if it's not the only one, Maria is a little close with.
She is not the only one. There are many. And many ATP tennis players as well. But Maria is not talking about that, like many other tennis players do.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 07:35 PM   #2612
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

^ So true.. So agree.
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 09:49 PM   #2613
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 12:00 AM   #2614
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

I still want those HLs from rg
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 06:44 AM   #2615
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Omg her serve
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 02:17 PM   #2616
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Maria autographs after second practice
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 05:25 PM   #2617
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

WTA Live All Access Hour presented by Xerox | 2014 Coupe Rogers
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 06:29 PM   #2618
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Those serves into the net
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:25 PM   #2619
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Maria getting a bigger applause than Genie in her home town

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 09:18 PM   #2620

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

She is soooooooo cute in french.
And a perfect accent.
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #2621
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Those serves into the net

let us pray.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 09:54 AM   #2622
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
I still want those HLs from rg
Hi, I found these for you:

R2: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE4ODY2NzUy.html
R3: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE5NzcyNjky.html
R4: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIwNjc2MDE2.html
QF: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIxMzYyNTg4.html
SF: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIyOTA1MTcy.html
Final: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIzNDY1OTY4.html
or http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIzNTM5NzQw.html

Are they available in your country?
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 02:08 PM   #2623
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Yes!! Thank you so much!
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 08:00 AM   #2624

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #2625
country flag buian

Jean-René Dufort discute de Sugarpova avec Maria Sharapova