Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #2536
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #2537
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Love all those videos of Maria with Cara Robinson! She is so smiley and relaxed and cheerful, in fact they all are - either she has some amazing aura around her or they are all instructed to behave like that around her... LOL - but they all look so spontaneous.
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #2538
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Maria Sharapova 'working on so many things' - Wimbledon 2014

http://youtu.be/KxvhhfKBOsw
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #2539
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Wimbledon 2014 Maria Sharapova vs Timea Bacsinszky [HD 720p]

http://youtu.be/ZT_JQ3-RKl8
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #2540
country flag buian

Maria Sharapova - behind the scenes of Supergoop shoot

http://youtu.be/uhnDNcjBb4k
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #2541
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Love all those videos of Maria with Cara Robinson! She is so smiley and relaxed and cheerful, in fact they all are - either she has some amazing aura around her or they are all instructed to behave like that around her... LOL - but they all look so spontaneous.
I'm pretty sure it's because they all know who Maria really is behind this Ice Queen image, that she has a great and funny personality and gives them the most ineresting answers.
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #2542
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #2543
country flag buian

Highlights Day 6: Sharapova smashes Riske - Wimbledon 2014

http://youtu.be/ukVEHfCES8Y
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:23 PM   #2544
country flag buian

Maria Sharapova Third Round Press Conference

http://youtu.be/z7Nd0Zc7rcg
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:09 AM   #2545
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11148432

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Jun 29th, 2014 at 03:49 AM.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 06:00 AM   #2546
country flag buian

2014 Wimbledon Alison Riske vs Maria Sharapova [FULL HD]
http://youtu.be/FW-CivFYzxI
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #2547
country flag buian

New videos on Maria Sharapova Social Channel:

http://youtu.be/qtXMRK2GteI

http://youtu.be/gJ02ZgpyWI4
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #2548
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

Hi all.. I have been abroad working for the past month so have missed seeing most of the French Open this year. Has anyone made any highlights of Maria's matches? Or has anyone been able to keep any highlights online with the French Open taking them down?! I remember in 2012 people began uploading to Vimeo and we could watch highlights of all her matches at RG.. If this has happened again please could you share links. Would love to finally see these matches and see Maria win her 5th Slam! Thanks everyone
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 10:05 AM   #2549
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

great videos

i start to miss Robson, she is such a pretty and nice girl, hopefully she will come back very soon

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #2550
country flag buian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey B View Post
Hi all.. I have been abroad working for the past month so have missed seeing most of the French Open this year. Has anyone made any highlights of Maria's matches? Or has anyone been able to keep any highlights online with the French Open taking them down?! I remember in 2012 people began uploading to Vimeo and we could watch highlights of all her matches at RG.. If this has happened again please could you share links. Would love to finally see these matches and see Maria win her 5th Slam! Thanks everyone
All official highlights and interviwes are on Roland Garros site (you can chose by date of events):
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/media/index.html