Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #241
country flag zmejche

zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
It's not.
And what does she have around her neck? where is her cross?
Are you sure? It looks like it. I'm sorry.
I think she got the necklace from somebody she worked with on Sugarpova.
zmejche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #242
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I am sure. It is the same ring that she had on Monday on Sugarpova launch.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #243
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
T3nnis.tv has all the Olympic matches. If you don't have an account there, tell me one of your email addresses via PM, I'll invite you.

I'd like to get an account there too. Could you invite me too ?

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #244
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

YAY! Such a nice pre-tournament interview... And she spoke about Sasha...
WTF mid-interview the video disappeared for me and I only hear sound.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #245
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Russian journalist asked Maria if she's gonna play in FedCup after these changes in rules

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #246
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's not.
And what does she have around her neck? where is her cross?
Maja's right. It is not THE ring but one she has been wearing for a while now. This gem is much smaller.

Maria gave a very good answer regarding Serena being the greatest player ever according to Kim. I love how mature she is when answering controversial questions.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #247
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
http://telly.com/ATFR9 (pova-lisicki)

Thank you Jamie for being a pioneer of this hosting site
thanks so much
Such a funny match, so intense, she smacks her racquet which I've never seen her do before, epic come ons and that left handed put away that she laughs about after Love it.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #248
country flag Hey Rube!

Hey Rube! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Maja's right. It is not THE ring but one she has been wearing for a while now. This gem is much smaller.

Maria gave a very good answer regarding Serena being the greatest player ever according to Kim. I love how mature she is when answering controversial questions.
Is it possible that Sasha couldn't pay for the original engagement ring because he is no longer getting paid NBA money. Perhaps he had to return it and the smaller ring that Maria has been wearing is the new engagement ring that he can afford.
Hey Rube! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #249
country flag MM_1257

Please...

Maria has this ring for a longer period of time... In one moment she was wearing it together with the engagement ring... Call me a detail freak, bit yes, I have seen this ring this year on multiple occassions...
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #250
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the new ring is a ring from Henri bendels, but I'm not sure.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #251
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure it's a lip necklace too, must be related to Sugarpova.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #252
country flag Hey Rube!

Quote:
Please...

Maria has this ring for a longer period of time... In one moment she was wearing it together with the engagement ring... Call me a detail freak, bit yes, I have seen this ring this year on multiple occassions...
I was joking, you know. I think Maria used to wear that ring sometimes even before she met Sasha.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #253
country flag Hey Rube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I'm pretty sure it's a lip necklace too, must be related to Sugarpova.
She said it is a gift from the ad agency that has the Sugarpova account. Maybe it is Sterling, Cooper, Draper & Price.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #254
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I think the new ring is a ring from Henri bendels, but I'm not sure.
The diamond ring? Nope... She had in Fed Cup this year, that is when I first noticed it, maybe she had it way before that also. The lip ring is also old (she said it herself) + has been wearing it all year... The necklace is new and my guess is that she won't wear it during matches...
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #255
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Some practice vids:

more vids on that channel

this one has a bunch of vids too:

I hate when you can't see where the ball goes.