Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #2521
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Maria Sharapova press conference (1R) - Wimbledon 2014
http://youtu.be/T1Q8yHTYnBM
buian is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #2522
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post
Day 2: Sharapova v Murray 1R Highlights - Wimbledon 2014
http://youtu.be/06mVCq6t1mE
It's blocked in my country, so I post this one (even if it's just for me )
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...674376001.html
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #2523
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria Sharapova press conference (1R) - Wimbledon 2014
http://youtu.be/T1Q8yHTYnBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
It's blocked in my country, so I post this one (even if it's just for me )
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...674376001.html
You are not missing anything, I checked using a Russian p-r-o-x-y and found both
videos to be exactly the same.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #2524
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

If you can’t wait to see Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal, Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova this afternoon, this video will help. date - 24 june
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #2525
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Tennis channel's new video site:

http://www.tennischanneleverywhere.c...gory/whats-new
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #2526
country flag buian

2014 Wimbledon Samantha Murray vs Maria Sharapova [HD]
http://youtu.be/A7F2_okgT3Y
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #2527
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

I love how we get so many videos (full matches, highlights, etc.) outside of RG.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #2528
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria and Laura interview

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #2529

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
I love how we get so many videos (full matches, highlights, etc.) outside of RG.
Yeah, take note RG, you aren't very fan friendly.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #2530

Quote:
2014 Wimbledon Samantha Murray vs Maria Sharapova [HD]
http://youtu.be/A7F2_okgT3Y
Full match, thank you.
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #2531
country flag buian

Maria Sharapova's perfect day as a Wimbledon fan - Wimbledon 2014
If Maria Sharapova was going to visit The All England Club as a fan what would she eat, where would she sit and who would she like to sit with? Live @ WImbledon presenter Cara Robinson asks Maria Sharapova about her perfect day if she was to visit Wimbledon as a fan.

http://youtu.be/Lgfd5gVZHRU
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #2532

Quote:
If Maria Sharapova was going to visit The All England Club as a fan what would she eat, where would she sit and who would she like to sit with? Live @ WImbledon presenter Cara Robinson asks Maria Sharapova about her perfect day if she was to visit Wimbledon as a fan.

I like her answers, especially her choice of John McEnroe and Steffi Graf (I also love them). And Maryline Monroe as celebrity she'd like to sit with.
I rememer that M. Monroe was on her list of people with whom she'd like to share a coffee and JMac as one of her dreamed partner for mixed doubles when she made her Top 10 lists on her website. She's constant on her choices.
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #2533
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

She really loves JMac. She mentions him a lot in interviews.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #2534
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
She really loves JMac. She mentions him a lot in interviews.
Yeah, I think she really loves his attitude I never watched a single match of his, but from what I know from interviews and stuff, even though he was rude on the court quite a bit, he had that spark, passion and competitive spirit which are basically Maria's trademarks, so I think she really respects that when she recognizes it as someone's quality

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #2535
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:

she looks so great in this video, for a moment i thought it was 2004/2005, she looks like a teenager in this interview

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote