Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 166 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #2476
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
lol at maria in this!!!!

she sounded soooo dead i was dying of laughter!!!!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #2477
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

CNN International PR ‏@CNNprUK
Sneak peek @cnnopencourt with @andy_murray & @MariaSharapova ahead of #Wimbledon http://cnn.it/UMmcQ4 1030UK THURS pic.twitter.com/g5CvxmY3dm

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....nnect.cnn.html
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 09:06 AM   #2478
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
That's a very unpractical driving position. I hope she does not actually drive sat like that.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #2479
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

CNN interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9pSS6lnkN0
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #2480
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any highlights of her RG matches?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 05:17 PM   #2481
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Are there any highlights of her RG matches?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sharapova+RG+Highlights
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #2482

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sharapova+RG+Highlights
I was hoping someone made highlights of her matches during this RG. I couldn't find any. No highlights at all.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #2483
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria on the red carpet, Pre-Wimbledon party.

46.8MB, 1280x720, MP4, 2mins 48secs.

http://dfiles.eu/files/e9p2ttgiz

I do not do YouTube so maybe some kindly person will up this for others to see.

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 05:53 AM   #2484
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria's interview at pre-Wimbledon party:

Red carpet pre-Wimbledon party:

Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:00 AM   #2485
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria speaking russian

I think she says: "Watch me at Wimbledon on wimbledon.com and on sports.ru"

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #2486
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was hoping someone made highlights of her matches during this RG. I couldn't find any. No highlights at all.
All official highlights and interviwes are on Roland Garros site (you can chose by date of events):
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/media/index.html
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #2487

Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post
All official highlights and interviwes are on Roland Garros site (you can chose by date of events):
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/media/index.html
Thanks. I was hoping for much lengthier ones but nevermind.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #2488
country flag roddo1234

Maria on the carpet. (from a different perspective).

http://dfiles.eu/files/0vs422njw
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #2489
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks. I was hoping for much lengthier ones but nevermind.
I made these two.

Maria Sharapova vs Ksenia Pervak 2014 RG R1 Highlights
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v725007975s47dD6c

Maria Sharapova vs Simona Halep 2014 RG Final Highlights
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v73126907bG7Brghk
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 05:17 PM   #2490

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I made these two.

Maria Sharapova vs Ksenia Pervak 2014 RG R1 Highlights
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v725007975s47dD6c

Maria Sharapova vs Simona Halep 2014 RG Final Highlights
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v73126907bG7Brghk
OMG, thank you Jamie .