Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #2446
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
So just like I did in 2012, edited the Russian National Anthem part out of the trophy presentation and here it is :

http://vimeo.com/97745084

Truly my favorite thing about RG. How I wish the other three Slams could also play the anthem for the champion. Beautiful, beautiful moment.

(And here's the 2012 one in case anyone wants to relive it : http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=4944).
Completely agree. Winners are always honored with their country's national anthem in every single sport's biggest championships, so I think the same should be applied for tennis Majors as well. And it adds another beautiful dimension to the game IMO

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #2447
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
So just like I did in 2012, edited the Russian National Anthem part out of the trophy presentation and here it is :

http://vimeo.com/97745084

Truly my favorite thing about RG. How I wish the other three Slams could also play the anthem for the champion. Beautiful, beautiful moment.

(And here's the 2012 one in case anyone wants to relive it : http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=4944).
Thanks for the two vids. Both beautiful but what a difference in her composure girl could barely stand still this time and that little maestro fist twirl in the middle was adorable.
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 10:32 PM   #2448
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for video
2012 she seemed more emotional, in sense that she almost cry,but in 2014 she is so.... in don't know, childhish hapy and proud... like a little girl wit a new doll

I agree that at all major they should play anthem.. but then RG wouldn't be special... wimbly is all white and traditional, AO has the best audience, and it is fun and hot... and at USO you can double your prize depending on USO series.. so each slam has something special

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 03:33 AM   #2449
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

This is true?, I thought Maria didn't go to High School

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 05:03 AM   #2450
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

Hmmm interesting,his Wikipedia page mentions he was at the IMG Academy 2000/01 so I guess that's what he means,she was there at that time as well. I just didn't think they would have associated with each other,given he's 3 years older and was in a different program there...
midaso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 09:13 AM   #2451
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

http://www.francetvsport.fr/roland-g...06-2014-573513
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #2452

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
Sorry, it's in french.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:40 PM   #2453
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry, it's in french.
It is blocked for me. Is it her interview on French TV ? Can anyone get it?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #2454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It is blocked for me. Is it her interview on French TV ? Can anyone get it?
Zut, that is blocked for you. It was the full F.O final with on court interview, trophy ceremony and speeches.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #2455
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Zut, that is blocked for you. It was the full F.O final with on court interview, trophy ceremony and speeches.

Dude, download it and post as torrent

Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #2456
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't download that file even with a French P-r-o-x-y or using Hola Unblocker.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:03 AM   #2457
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

at the thought of Maria in high school

Bitch was too busy taking over the sports world while she was high school aged
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #2458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapower View Post

I tried but I don't know why it did not work. Fait ch***.
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #2459
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Behind the Scenes | Maria Sharapova and Avon Luck Fragrance
http://youtu.be/Nz_rUSmNYMQ
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #2460
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapower View Post

Full final re-play in English.
You have to sign up but just use anything you please, there are no check backs.
Pick a Postcode from google.

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/french...s-5/episode-22
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote