Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #2326
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Pressers in Rome:

http://video.gazzetta.it/sharapova-d...6-2b3ace725cb3
http://video.gazzetta.it/serena-feli...d-6928aab6cb34
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #2327
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova in Paris at Nike Tennis event 2014

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #2328
country flag AndyC

AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice

I know that this is a weird question but is there any highlights of maria and vesnina doubles match in 2009?
AndyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 03:41 PM   #2329
country flag buian

buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice

Get Ready Roland Garros: Sharapova
2012 champion Maria Sharapova gives her thoughts ahead of the French Open.
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video...080858157.html
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM   #2330
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria training

http://instagram.com/p/oTvBxSKoj2/

Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:10 PM   #2331
country flag buian

buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice

Maria and her team are dancing:
http://sharapova.socialchannel.me/?u...y%20Campaign_1
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:15 PM   #2332
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post
Her team is just flawless and Max is such freak, good way ofc
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:37 PM   #2333
country flag Cecig

Practice

Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:39 PM   #2334
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

That's such a cute video, especially liked all of them "dancing" in the car

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:46 PM   #2335
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post
Great team she's got. Shame some parts were too dark.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:53 PM   #2336
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Omg Maria from 1:12-1:21 I love this woman so freaking much
Old May 23rd, 2014, 08:02 PM   #2337
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Practice

YAS APPLY THAT SUPERGOOP IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 08:37 PM   #2338
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Practice

I was impressed that she was able to hit a couple of those tiny targets in a row with her serve. Hopefully, that's a sign it will be better and more accurate for this tournament.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 08:53 PM   #2339
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Maria dancing adorkable

Nice to see her practice closer to the net

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #2340
country flag buian

Sharapova admits every girl loves Paris ahead of French Open [AMBIENT]
http://youtu.be/YL3E0B9AlF4