Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #2116
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Hi guys, Masha fan here.

I'm wondering if you have just a video clip of Masha jogging with the torch during the opening ceremony? I only saw the part where she is already handing over the torch coz the tv coverage I was watching cut to commercials during the time masha is jogging.
I'll upload the full video of Olympic cauldron lighting ceremony tomorrow.

Last edited by LoveMasha2008 : Feb 11th, 2014 at 01:16 PM.
LoveMasha2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #2117
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Samsung "La Fleur" ad
Lovely commercial .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #2118
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
Crazy dress, heavenly turquoise jacket but shoes and leather trousers coming from hell. Is she trying to provoke heart attacks in this forum? Thank you for posting this video.
oh you seem to fit here well.
wouldnt mind better quality pics, hard to see lycra(?) pants and the heels. Not hating it though.
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #2119
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

I'm pretty sure this is not a repost.
It's the backstage of a recent Samsung advertising campaign; the video (720p) was shot in september 2013 in Santa Monica, California.
Snapshot attached (click it to open), now enjoy the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El1wnNswmqE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m sharapova samsung video 9-2013.jpg (43.2 KB, 42 views)

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #2120
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the backstage of a recent Samsung advertising campaign;
AHSGFDHJGAFSJDHGAFSDHGF

Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:14 PM   #2121
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Those legs ..... impossibly sexy.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 12:11 AM   #2122
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Sharapova returns to childhood tennis court in Sochi

Sochi 2014 - Maria Sharapova's hopes for Olympic Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
I am quoting the videos that are not working for me, does anyone know if there is any other access to them? I hate youtube police..
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 02:41 AM   #2123
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
I am quoting the videos that are not working for me, does anyone know if there is any other access to them? I hate youtube police..
I have uploaded them (very small files)for you to this file sharing site here,

tdy_lauer_maria_140206.flv 10MB http://dfiles.eu/files/94af5ldvv

sports.yahoo.mp4 18MB http://dfiles.eu/files/xzjhokoe6

Sharapova returns.mp4 19.6MB http://dfiles.eu/files/7hwgx8vku

Last edited by roddo1234 : Feb 12th, 2014 at 02:55 AM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 04:00 AM   #2124
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll upload the full video of Olympic cauldron lighting ceremony tomorrow.
Thank you so much! I look forward to it!
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #2125

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another NBC video:

Ato Boldon and Maria Sharapova visit Russia House

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/ato...t-russia-house

Here is the video I captured:
https://mega.co.nz/#!1xwVUSjL!IrlAGV...oEYv56sl6P4I_c

I also captured the NBC video of Masha and Mary Carillo (http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/mar...-growing-sochi), here you go:

https://mega.co.nz/#!s1xxxYCJ!J7QEu2...n9Yv0PfzYdK7Dc

The resolution of both is 960x540 pixels.
The screencaps of the two videos:

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #2126
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the backstage of a recent Samsung advertising campaign; the video (720p) was shot in september 2013 in Santa Monica, California.
Snapshot attached (click it to open), now enjoy the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El1wnNswmqE
That snapshot. No words. No smilies.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #2127

2014 Sochi Olympic Games - Cauldron Lighting Ceremony - CBC

https://mega.co.nz/#!w4oTQRbZ!AlLzub...TMZ7vDLo7ZoIJc

Another version:

2014 Sochi Olympic Games - Cauldron Lighting Ceremony - Australian Channel One

https://mega.co.nz/#!IwozBKKa!YBuOQ5...S4VuUemi5vyQVo

I really like the music they used at the climax of the cauldron lighting ceremony, Stravinsky's Firebird suite. And the whole opening ceremony began with "The Rite of Spring", the director must be a Stravinsky fan.

Last edited by LoveMasha2008 : Feb 12th, 2014 at 11:19 AM.
LoveMasha2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
The second one you quoted:

Sochi 2014: Maria Sharapova's Hopes for Olympic Venue

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/winter-olympics/26044782

https://mega.co.nz/#!gtgmgIRC!Ruyyfw...Mvw9_nhKFLanOk

This is for anyone who can't watch the 720p Samsung la fleur commercial:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ctRwkaJK!WPci1x...KQ6eXsYNGTyY6k
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 12:42 PM   #2129
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

@LoveMasha2008 Thanks. Will download the ceremony vid!
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #2130
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The screencaps of the two videos:
Great! Thank you so much!
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote