Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #1651
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Can't believe she fell over in practice

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1652
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

wOw, that fall in practice looked really nasty

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #1653
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Can't believe she fell over in practice

I really wonder now what would be if she didn't play on that court # 2...
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1654
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I really wonder now what would be if she didn't play on that court # 2...
it first i was not blaming the court, but now i'm sure that she would won if she was playing on CC...

she was so frustrated and angry couz she had to play on that crappy court that she wasn't on court with her head as she said...

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #1655
country flag Gimnasia.Love

Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all

New video of Maria guys !!! Watch it -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jjqw4eXjcQ
Gimnasia.Love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #1656
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

oh my, that fall in practice looks horrifying.
re-uploaded this on dailymotion.
Sharapova vs Mladenovic 2013 Wimbledon Highlights «HD»
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...ights-hd_sport
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #1657
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Sobs why couldn't she have done this on Wednesday?
Kiki had a bigger serve and hit just as hard some people are saying it was the whole C2 situation and after seeing this I totally agree (though MLDB played awesome)
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1658
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

Maria's Wimbledon interviews in russian:

http://vimple.ru/fd60611ca6b64dfd8be29c691d2ef881

http://vimple.ru/5ffd98604e724446ad71d7d6c243215a
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1659
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Last edited by slvr1969 : Jun 30th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
slvr1969 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1660
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

her laugh is priceless!
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 01:11 AM   #1661
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Sharapova and Djokovic on court with Golden HEAD Ball winners

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:18 AM   #1662
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

gonna slowly re-upload and share some stuff that was on my terminated youtube account.

though i'd make this in one long video, instead of the already-existing two parts on youtube.
Sharapova vs Jankovic 2011 Cincinnati Highlights «HD»
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »

Last edited by aussiesharapova : Jul 1st, 2013 at 07:24 AM.
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:19 AM   #1663
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Sharapova and Djokovic on court with Golden HEAD Ball winners

"Hi, I'm Maria.." Like if she could be confused with somebody else.....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1664
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
Ha ha, somebody told Maria to sit down and shut up !!
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:09 AM   #1665
Forever Sharapova.

OMG the slow-mo at the kiss between Masha/Novak
I kind wish they'd rocked up in the same people carrier lol