Olympics#2 - London - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all
Olympics#2 - London

Ági will play singles and doubles with Timea Babos, after they get WC!

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olympics#2 - London

Hopefully she will be fit

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #3
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it might be difficult for her considering she has no real matchplay under her belt, but hopefully she can find a way to perform decently.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:57 AM   #4
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Well good but is she not playing any warm-ups? That could be… interesting .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:58 AM   #5
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Good for her and Timea though - hopefully they will play together more!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #6
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Im so excited

I hope she can surprise us all
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #7
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Im so excited

I hope she can surprise us all
I hope their health is in proper, today not more.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #8
country flag iGOAT

Does anyone have any news about her? Is she training and is this fucking illness gone? What about the back? Still on painkillers or no? Haha a lot of questions but I'm really anxious!

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #9
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Does anyone have any news about her? Is she training and is this fucking illness gone? What about the back? Still on painkillers or no? Haha a lot of questions but I'm really anxious!
She's been training really hard for the past few months to be ready for the Olympics. She's in a perfect condition included her health. She can't wait to the Olimypcs and she is in a really good shape according to her website. She wants to reach the top 8 at the Olimpics and her schedule after the OG is New Heaven and after NH the USO.
BTW, the video interview will be available soon.

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 03:44 PM   #10
country flag iGOAT

What day does the draw come out?

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 03:55 PM   #11
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

I´m excited!!

Hopefully everything goes fine,regarding her health. That´s my biggest worry, so fingers crossed . About the results, well, I don´t expect anything ,though drawing Vogt,Cepede Royg or MDM would help

And I don´t want to be a bad fan or anything,but I lol´d when I read she wants to reach QF @ Olympics. I mean, it´s nice to see she´s ambitious and she thinks high of herself but that´s also delusional I´ll be very glad if that happens of course,but come on, it ain´t happening. She just should aim for attainable goals
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 03:56 PM   #12
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
What day does the draw come out?
Thursday 26th, no idea about the time though
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:24 PM   #13
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

"I arrived in London and I flew together with Krisztian Berki I am heading to practice right now. I am very excited to play on grass again."

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #14
country flag hBence

1st round against Baltacha

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #15
country flag hBence

dubs against Hlavackova/Hradecka